OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

download

11 Likes

You know what? Probably.

9 Likes

As a fellow formatting nerd (not that youā€™d know it by the rapid way I answer questions here), I would love to hear more about this someday, if youā€™re willing to share!

9 Likes

I am a level 53 Necromancer about to go to act 4 I think. I also have a Starcraft ship as my pet because that makes perfect sense in the world of Diablo.

8 Likes

:rofl: small favors!

10 Likes

Ooooh I have been suckered into Dune: House Atreides. Those sneaky minxes!

Have you read/heard anything about John Carpenterā€™s latest comic? Iā€™d love to try that out but my local shop didnā€™t order it :confused:

9 Likes

I agree with everything that you said! Loved the speech Youn Yuh-jung gave. There were several great speeches, actually. Itā€™s a shame that ChloĆ© Zhao is only the SECOND female to win Best Director in 93 yearsā€¦ So many great movies directed by women, I hope more and more get nominated and win!

Check out:

• Never Rarely Sometimes Always
  • Promising Young Woman
  • The Half of It
  • Shiva Baby
  • Birds of Prey
  • Shirley
  • My First Summer
  • The Farewell
  • Portrait of a Lady on Fire
  • Atlantics
  • System Crasher
  • Booksmart

I could go onā€¦ :nerd_face:

8 Likes

I have read a few of the older ones but my LCS didnā€™t get the newest one.

9 Likes

tenor (1)

Tension I didnā€™t know was hanging around has disappeared!

10 Likes

:hugs:

9 Likes

Surprisingly, an a parkay wooden dance floor. Itā€™s actually remarkably easy. You have to know how to put your feet so they donā€™t create drag and initially slow your speed. And if you get the weight transfer right, there is very little impact on your knees. (And as somebody with messed up knees since I was a kid, I know this.)

The biggest thing is to be prepared with all your positioning and weight transfer and the biggest part (like most things in life) is to commit and go full speed. If you hesitate or donā€™t give it 100%. Thatā€™s where the real pain and danger of doing it lies.

Itā€™s something that Fosse understood. And it shows in his work. Youā€™ve gotta give 100%. Thatā€™s why All That Jazz and Caberet are so good. Nothing is done by half measure.

I really should watch Cabaret again. Itā€™s been years since Iā€™ve seen.

So having seen All That Jazz, and knowing me more than just a bit, do you see why Joe Gideon is my avatar?

9 Likes

Nope. Not at all. I also really like smelling lemons when Iā€™m in the grocery store. Instant mood booster. I donā€™t EAT lemons, but I like to challenge myself by trying a nibble.

12 Likes

Mommie!!! I just saw this free advertising for DCUI and the DC Book Club on Bleeding Cool.

10 Likes

Oh my gosh yeah- @Barrys.Better.Half is no stranger to Fortnite! I think maybe @Alec.Holland is conversational in it.

I donā€™t think I could get in with all the experts, those kids scare me! :see_no_evil:

11 Likes

Ew.

Now I have to worry about all the mucus on my citrus fruits.

9 Likes

I recognize that episode in a gif, Itā€™s the episode where Lucy is pregnant. She tell Ethel that she and Ricky are going to have a baby.:slightly_smiling_face:[quote=ā€œApplejack, post:8326, topic:1363704, full:trueā€]

tenor (1)

[/quote]

9 Likes

LLOYD KAUFMAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :sob:

Oh my gosh Stan Lee you contain multitudes.

It also cannot be ignored that St. James Gunn got his start in Troma.

9 Likes

Kitten in a chef hat. OH is now complete for this week.
:clap::clap::clap:

9 Likes

ā€œYeees, thatā€™s right.ā€ Lightning in a bottle (no pun intended).

11 Likes

Pretty much! Just seaweed with sesame :slight_smile:

10 Likes