OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

The banner worked for old members too. I always forget about Office Hours. Thanks!

9 Likes

Itā€™s because it moves around the week like a band of gypsies.

8 Likes

I forget sometimes as well :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: but thatā€™s usually because Iā€™m not in the site :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Holy smeg-a-rama
Weā€™re at nearly 8000 posts since this topic started in September of 2020.

8 Likes

Keep us posted! Iā€™d be down for something off-the-cuff :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Go onā€¦

11 Likes

This song is totally in the movie, of course!

It also sounded like a lot of celebrities balked at the idea, as it will be the first major family holiday post-quarantine. I think they miscalculated how people would feel about it.

10 Likes

:laughing:

8 Likes

Hi Iā€™d like to purchase a banner please.

This will be for a buddy Reagan fan in the next few minutes

7 Likes

:point_up_2: what she saidā€¦

This thing is going draft-happy on me again, btw. Gonna log out and come back. See if that makes it stop. :purple_heart:

11 Likes

If there are limits, I donā€™t think theyā€™re intentional. I knew the devs have done some work under the hood to improve overall community performance in the last 24 hours, so Iā€™m hoping we see a difference in notifications, too :slight_smile:

Wait! Are you not able to play with it? Like, is the functionality locked to you? (I can find this out for myself, no need to respond if youā€™re running out of steam :pray: )

Standing by for all things dissertation! (Unless weā€™ve already covered it- my take is, no need to ā€œone or the otherā€ it, but maybe we can do a wee bit of both?)

Awwww, thatā€™s a lovely interpretation of natureā€™s tutu! I have cultivated mine for nearly a year with a steady diet of nachos and cookies.

I give hands a lot of credit for civilization. Get a load of those thumbs! :+1: Hands are fascinating to watch when people are doing something they love, like playing music, crafting, building. Iā€™m a hand fan. :raised_hand:

Enjoyment commencing!

11 Likes

Speaking of, my grapefruit La Croix enjoyment is continuing from last nightā€™s WAL :purple_heart: I was finally able to unearth a sneaky 12-pack in a dusty corner of the Whole Foods!

9 Likes

I think itā€™s still a long way off, if Iā€™m being perfectly honest. With the layoffs from last year (I know, I talk about those a lot, but it was a big deal!) and hiring new leadership this year, new initiatives have taken priority that are diverting development attention. Namely, international expansion as well as helping with DC FanDome (TBD). Weā€™ve lost a lot of our good folks who worked on the little things.

Itā€™s not something thatā€™s fallen off my radar, but it is taking time to socialize it back into the new group.

13 Likes

Waitā€¦does this mean we are having another one???

10 Likes

Out of nowhere I said to myself ā€œI think itā€™s time to watch Attack on Titan.ā€ And thatā€™s what I did. Then I was horrified to learn it becomes V problematic around season 3! MY HEART! :broken_heart: But so far Iā€™m really enjoying the high stakes and real sacrifices that are made nearly every episode, and how they inform our idea of being a leader.

12 Likes

Was just about to ask thatā€¦

8 Likes

I would like to hear everything about this Nevers show and Swedish crime docco, p&ty. :bowing_woman:

13 Likes

:thinking: Iā€™m a little torn on this one- because there are two choices with equal benefits, there is a chance that by converting the default to ā€œpublicā€ it will trigger the other side of the audience asking ā€œcan we make them private by default.ā€

May I ask what the challenge is with toggling the settings that prompts this?

10 Likes

Saw the first episode, it has potential, but not a must watch, hope it continues to improve.

8 Likes

Itā€™s a coincidence you ask this- Iā€™m planning on trying to go to a WAL soon so that I can take another test sample of the comment loading challenges :slight_smile: Not sure which one yet!

12 Likes