OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Can you explain that with a little more detail? The word “scrolling” makes me think you saw something in motion- but maybe you mean this area of a post?

7 Likes

Might I entice you with:

10 Likes

It was like the normal page list with topics but n info, and you could scroll through it, I’ve Ney seen it once.but unlike the one for announcements whic is static you could scroll through it.

8 Likes

Hi Soreita, good to see you! How’s the farm?

Oh my gosh what a good question. I would probably go for something like Aska Langley’s Eva colors. A quick Googling shows me this is already a thing, though:

What’s your mod??

10 Likes

:sob: :sob:

We’re going to need much more Gidget in our lives, p&ty

8 Likes

I’m on my phone right now, so I don’t know it’s the best example. It’s responding-ish now

Not sure what to do next just yet, but that’s okay! I’ll figure it out. I don’t run out of steam, exactly.

:laughing: I have actual tutus in my costume closet, and I fluff them before use, so this sentence made me LOL for some reason. :woman_shrugging:t2: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

My brain will not allow me such exquisite roleplay, but I CAN answer your question!

The posts remain depending on the end date of the event- so anyone running an event for a month will see their post up all month long. I just went to check and everything seems to be acting as expected (posts auto-delete after the event is concluded).

If you see this again, can you please screenshot and share? When I was talking to the devs earlier today about comment load time, they said “…while reading the internal performance graphs I was able to find a performance regression in the calendar/events plugin and we are working on a fix for it as we speak.”…so it could be this was fixed between your asking and this answer :slight_smile:

10 Likes

:eyes:

Are there any pandas, too?

9 Likes

:harleys_crew:

We’ve got Bane!! Freeze and Ivy and a Batgirl!!! :joy: We’ll make popcorn and stock La Croix :popcorn: right @Mae??

9 Likes

Sounds like a proper party is what that sounds like!

:raised_hands: :dancing_women:

8 Likes

Oh my gosh, one of my good friends recently got a temp job with Robot Chicken! I haven’t watched that show in a long time, but I admire how strong and steady they have remained.

The one moment that is burned into my mind from Robot Chicken that I continue to quote is:

10 Likes

Not yet, but I have a raccoon who visits a lot at night lately and I’m determined to make her my new best friend!! :stuck_out_tongue: :raccoon::purple_heart: Shes really playful :smile: don’t anyone act surprised by this info btw.

8 Likes

SOUND THE ALARMS!! :running_woman:

Hmm…Unclear yet my feelings as the pictures are hard to discern! But I see the suggestion of Debra Messing, and I can’t really argue with that…

9 Likes

I was really excited when Cate Blanchett was initially cast as Lucy. I am super jazzed about this overall though, I love I Love Lucy and Lucy herself so this better be good! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

And :pirate_flag:pirates. Don’t forget pirates!

10 Likes

Now I’m picturing you two sitting around in the evening, drinking tea, and watching cartoons together! :hugs:

9 Likes

Nicole Kidman’s never disappointed me, so I’m on board. Sounds like a drama too, which I think I’ll enjoy. :woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

How did you know? :eyes:

8 Likes

:rofl: This entire post is pure gold. Gotta love a good hedgehog impersonating an alligator.
:hedgehog: :crocodile:

It sounds like you’ve made a pretty sweet deal for yourself with Ivy! I contend she may not be terribly interested in human comfort, but I can see where you’re coming from :handshake:

Can we assume that as these henchmen, we would be…favored, somehow? Like, working for Gorilla Grodd honestly sounds kind of awesome, but then again, I don’t think I want a psychic boss. You know what, I think I’d get on board with Miracle Molly and the Unsanity Collective. Get in early, get some shares vested, be part of the early crew and rise the ranks quickly. Plus, how can you say “no” to having this style icon in your midst?

11 Likes

I mean, what else would you do with a lovely raccoon bestie? :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes