OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Love this!LOL!:laughing::radio::notes::guitar::microphone:

8 Likes

Hello Oracleā€‹:woman_red_haired:,
Itā€™s been a while since I last share my Minecraft art.
Hereā€™s my two newest artā€¦

First I made Minecraft of Selena, when she sang at the Houston Asterdome.

And Hawkman, he was really tough to make, it took me a while, hope @Shayera.Hol will like this. Havenā€™t made Hawkgirl yet. :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope you like it.

12 Likes

I do indeed, while The Next Chapter is derived from the latter portion of the book.

My ideal TNS update would be a three hour epic that fully encapsulates as much of the book as is sensibly possible in one movie.

Orā€¦it could be split into a trilogy, Hobbit-style. Then, each part would run aboutā€¦two hours or so, give or take.

Regardless of how a new movie iteration would crystallize , thereā€™d be some groovy cameos from actors that were in the first two movies, including, of course, John Wesley Shipp, aka Bastianā€™s best dad.

ponders what Clarissa Burt, who played Xayide in part II, could do in a new movie

While I do that, Iā€™ll drop off this groovy tune by Graphixx:

plans on attending a rave at the Ivory Tower, should one materialize

8 Likes

What?

@Vroom, you mentioned a 3rd movie; I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen that anywhere

9 Likes

Its a play on Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash. :+1:

Points for @AlexanderKnox. Excellent work!

[edit] Now I have to add thisā€”another personal fave (Thank me later :wink:lol) Plz enjoy, everyone.:purple_heart: Applejack, obviously, as the benevolent ruler of this fair land. Unless itā€™s time for another OH game?? :thinking: Been a min.

Pps. (whispers) Donā€™t tell anyone, @ajm08g, but :eyes: I havenā€™t actually read the entire Applewiki series (youā€™re welcome, Cap! :rofl: #privacy), so I donā€™t remember. :shushing_face: ā€¦I knowā€”I KNOW!

12 Likes

Thank you

8 Likes

Oh, youā€™re missing out. Itā€™s definitely the best one:

Definitely, definitely the best one. Yep.

9 Likes

Arkham Asylum Blues, perhaps?

9 Likes

The original first season (whatever is left.) is available through BritBox. They have so much classic BBC & ITV stuff, itā€™s amazing.

If the BBC did overwrite the tape itā€™s because (a) Dr Who was an edutainment show that r at n in the afternoons and (b) back then, video tape was very expensive and they were on a very small budget.

8 Likes

I would love a big-budget HBO Max series, faithfully adapting the book. I have the edition thatā€™s color-coded. Itā€™s very cool!

9 Likes

Hiya @Applejack
With Madhouse now finished.
(Zatanna pulls out the win!!!)

So just gut reactions.
How do you feel it all went down?
Did you think weā€™d break into triple digits on the Mega Madhouse vote?
Do you have enough good, quality data?
Any word/acknowledgement from the higher ups about this yearā€™s tournaments?

Thanks

7 Likes

Speaking of The Neverending Story, the original and Part II are on HBO Max, but looks like III (apparently the best one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) is not streaming anywhere. There was also an animated series, but thatā€™s only available to buy on Amazon, not stream.

Ooh and apparently there was also a live action show?

9 Likes
9 Likes

Makes note to include you along with @THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman with a spoiler warning for O.H. Fun Facts. :joy: :superman_hv_4:

What you could say to Applejack is congratulations on her cosplay from years ago being pictured with the winner of the Mega Madhouse tournament. :astonished: :grin:

11 Likes

:hugs: x52!

You truly are an everlasting wellspring of musical joy.

I could go for an HBO Max mini that spins off of a new movie (or new movies). Would DC publish a tie-in comic? Would someone make toys?

says ā€œAnd where the hell was I?ā€ in his best Frank Drebin voice

Believe it or not, nobody has ever made toys and collectibles for The Neverending Story. There are some Mexican items, but I donā€™t believe they were officially licensed, plus theyā€™re reportedly very hard to find.

I tell you, the day I can go into a Target and find a Spin Master-made Falkor with pack-in Bastian figure is the day Iā€™ll hop on a purple buffalo and hightail it over to McDonaldā€™s for a Rock Biter shake (which is an Oreo Shake with extra Oreo bits, simulating rocks).

8 Likes

Not to go against your instructions or anything, but Iā€™m going to thank you for that now (soā€¦thanks :slight_smile: ), as I dig that tune quite heartily. When it comes on the Sirius U2 channel, I turn the volume up a smidge of a smidge.

Same goes for when Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (best Batman movie soundtrack song EVER; deal with it, Seal) comes on. Then the volume goes up just a bit :wink: over a smidge oā€™ a smidge.

8 Likes

Courtesy of IMDB:

It starred the kid from the Free Willy Trilogy, and a pre-Waterworld Jack Black (yes, that Jack Black).

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

@ajm08g lol I do remember plenty, but overall, yeah, I tend to gravitate to the business end of things in terms of memory storage :nerd_face: MORE importantly, I now know you canā€™t keep a secret!!! I said not to tell!! :joy: Iā€™m just teasing. :purple_heart:

(Now wonders what this Zee cosplay looks like) ā€¦(also wonders just how often and/or elaborate these costumes have been)
If this has been a frequent hobby: Please tell me you have all this collected for yourself somewhere @Applejack? I take progress shots and have a full photo session for documentation before I hit the streets/party. :dancer:t2: There may or may not even be a few short films of me in character, or playing a Halloween show :guitar: too. Whooā€™s to say?

(Now heres your weekly fuzz muffin)

@Vroom has this yearā€™s catalog come in? :smirk: Iā€™ve got some shoppinā€™ ta DO. It might be fun to shop out of a super old catalog thoā€”from like, 1947. Got one of those?

Also: Thereā€™s a Neverending Story TV show?! That movie made me cry :sob: serious tears as child. I donā€™t want to revisit it. It was worse than my reaction to the Headless Horseman. Absolutely nothing has scared me like that since, of course, so I guess it was a good thing?? lol :muscle: taught me young not to be afraid!

disneyheadlesshorseman

11 Likes

#teamwork :purple_heart:

:white_check_mark: Now we just need to record it!

Also ā€¦ :eyes:ā€¦:raised_hands: :+1::metal::vulcan_salute::fist:

9 Likes