OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Today is International Asexuality Day, and I’ve got to ask: how do we get more ace representation at DC? To my knowledge, there is only one canonically asexual character in the DC Universe- Tremor, from Gail Simone’s The Movement- and she hasn’t been seen since 2014.

8 Likes

Could Supergirl be ace? Sure I ship Supercorp hardcore, but in comics I don’t think Kara’s ever been romantically involved? I could be wrong.

8 Likes

Kara’s definitely had boyfriends and romantic interests in the past before, but none of them have ever really stuck… you know what? I could totally see that.

Now, if only a writer would commit to that.

8 Likes

Oh hai, everybody!

Welcome to tonight’s edition of Office Hours :wave: If you didn’t get a chance to check out the Q&A with the Round Robin staff earlier, take a look when you get a chance and make it a fun-filled day of question-answering :slight_smile:

For tonight, I’ll be going through any and all questions about DC to provide even more delicious knowledge-y goodness. Pull up a teacup, and let’s get started :nerd_face:

11 Likes

It’s amazing! I think it goes to show how invested people can be when they have an impact on the stories themselves :slight_smile:

9 Likes

What was I thinking when I answered that?! :laughing: :woman_facepalming: They totally are all Digital First series, sorry about that- from what I can see, it looks like we use that row only to highlight what’s new on DCUI, but we’re not including the entirety of the DC Digital First series. I’ll run this question by the team, and I’m sorry it took weeks to get here :see_no_evil:

10 Likes

That would be lovely, I do wish to check out those BOP and World’s Finest issues! :hugs:

8 Likes

:batparrot: :heart: Seems to me we’re on the verge of a Vegemite emoji :scream_cat:

Trivia Tuesday will indeed return, more triumphant than ever :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@HubCityQuestion Okay good! I saw “hiatus” and sometimes, who knows what that means! :hugs: (And yes, I’ve lurked are TT on and off for quite some time. You do excellent work!) :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Yes, contract terms generally come with non-disclosure agreements that ask the contents aren’t discussed publicly.

From what I’m seeing from everyone here, sounds like I’m sticking with WandaVision and paying attention to the credits!

9 Likes

:purple_heart:

9 Likes

Don’t tempt me @Applejack!! :batparrot::purple_heart: Dont think HCQ isnt on my list too! LOL

9 Likes

There is an incredible project @Mae started you might be interested in- while it’s not strictly Oracle, it does include a lot of her appearances and also is helpful in interweaving her character throughout the Birds of Prey:

But a “Get To Know” collection would be great! Titans Season 3 announced Oracle in the cast, so that would be good timing when they announce the release date :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welp… that reminds me I should carve out some time to resume my research… :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Ooooh, I could totally envision this dance! I like Razzz’s suggestion of a series of somersaults :laughing:

9 Likes

Hello Oracle​:woman_red_haired:,
Have you ever watch Justice League Unlimited? If yes, what’s your favorite episode and who’s your favorite character?
:laughing:Guess I’m too late to make a Justice League Unlimited best hero tournament. LOL!

8 Likes

Answer: The Question.

This is where I’d put a Question emoji…

9 Likes

Heya @macdad34.93097 ! Thank you for reporting this error, I have moved it to the Help Center so that a moderator can test the error and create a thoughtful and focused report to our devs :slight_smile:

10 Likes

:face_with_monocle: So it is written, so it shall be done!.. :laughing::raised_hands:

9 Likes

What meter what it be in? I vote Iambic pentameter.

7 Likes