OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

:joy::fist:

7 Likes

Hi @KookieSuperApe , I see your report on the community profile, and I have moved it to the Help Center- we have other reports that are similar, and I would like to make sure all tech errors live in one place for the whole moderation team to see so we have the big picture, together. Weā€™ll be looking into this later this week, thank you for letting us know!

10 Likes

@Applejack how has your week been so far, have you discovered anything new?

I discovered that dancing is always the best medicine for almost anything!!! :dancer::man_dancing:

8 Likes

And that reminds ME: At some point Iā€™m gonna need to talk to you about crossoverā€¦ thingies (Yes, that is a scientific term :wink:) :purple_heart:

@Applejack would it be best to have all versions of BG included or only Oracle for that do ya think? @Mae? @MovieAddict? (Iā€™ll admit, this is partly about our favorite plant lady too :seedling: the struggle is real, Cap.)

8 Likes

Ah, yes! It was not part of the Community Hero program- a lot of those packages were either for people whose rewards didnā€™t get shipped out (aah, the Rewards Programā€¦) as well as a batch of packages for the club leaders who saw us through some tough times. I had one opportunity to go into the office and pull items and I took it to say ā€œthank youā€ to the folks who lead the charge in creating new events for us every week.

11 Likes

For me Babs is great in any capacity, including as just Barbara! :hugs:

All versions!

9 Likes

:rofl: Oh my gosh, I only got a small chance to skim through it, but I caught sight of a cat-potato that I MUST explore further - thank you for sharing!

8 Likes

One way you can invite members is to DM them and personally invite them to join your club- that way they have a little more of a personal touch instead of just being added without realizing what theyā€™re signing up for. I think thatā€™s a nice way to connect, as well :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Agree. I think thatā€™s just another part of why I like her a bit more as Oracle, tho.

Iā€™m wearing my DCU sweatshirt right now. Ty again. :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice idea, will have to try that.:grinning:Thankyou Oracle!

8 Likes

This is definitely sound advice. Donā€™t be afraid to do that, @Reaganfan78. Not everyone might be around to respond, but sometimes a little :wave: hi, is all it takes. :purple_heart:

9 Likes

I havenā€™t! But from the ads Iā€™ve seen it looks great- Iā€™ll have to add it to the queue after WandaVision and Falcon & The Winter Soldier :spiral_notepad:

Iā€™m going to have a hard time being persuaded away from the Spawn series being my favorite, though :face_with_monocle:

I donā€™t know if itā€™s my favorite, but I own Troy McClure and Kodos (or Kang?) holding the ā€œHow To Serve Forty Humansā€ book. I definitely cherish my Troy McClure.

I do not! I donā€™t have a lot of kitchen space, so I may just admire from afar. Which ST did you watch?

:thinking: Now that Star Trek is in my head all I can think of are holodecks and transporters :rofl:

I had a lot of fun with it. I appreciated that the length of the film allowed each character to have an arc and room to breathe, and they also had time to build their own chemistry.

10 Likes

Thankyou. :grinning:

7 Likes

All of these hand emojis really bother me for some reasonā€¦

8 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

10 Likes

:vulcan_salute::slightly_smiling_face: Live long and Prosper.

8 Likes

Oooh, thank you for the tip! Iā€™ll definitely have to check those out, Iā€™m especially interested in the NECA figures :eyes:

10 Likes

Thatā€™s one of my favorite dancey kitties! :hugs:

8 Likes

Qaplaā€™.

7 Likes

ALL if them or just that one? These? :+1::crossed_fingers::metal::ok_hand::raised_hand::vulcan_salute::raised_hands: I use them a lot. Sorry about that @AlexanderKnox. :purple_heart:

10 Likes