OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

8 Likes
8 Likes

Just the general universe. The forces which would deign to believe they could keep me down. No person in particular. And I suppose I consider “Rebirth” to be 2016-2020.

7 Likes

Well, then-- of course I know number two. Hopefully @vroom is not around to twist THAT around!

Wait-- you aren’t declaring the hazy shade of winter over, are you? The struggle is real!!

8 Likes
7 Likes

Ooh. Can we add some Brigitte Bardot & Serge Gainsbourg? :dancer:t2:

7 Likes

Uh huh, uh huh—I dig it. Thank you @Mae :sunglasses: :hugs:
I’ll just be over hear listening to this magic. :purple_heart: Dont mind me. [edit] For You: wiggly feets. :hedgehog:

8 Likes
7 Likes

I have thought about the notion of having a secret Marvel book club hidden away in the private message system, but I haven’t done it yet. (Or have I? :stuck_out_tongue: )

7 Likes

Squish-squish! :hugs:

8 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

And that’s tenth and last one for this mix! :fr: Hope y’all enjoyed!

8 Likes

Thank you again. :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

What a cute and meowy little fuzzmuffin! :hugs: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Ps. :eyes: I JUST found a certain :unicorn: thread, and I’m a little sad it took me this long. Pegasus allowed by chance?

8 Likes

Always! :unicorn:

8 Likes

I kinda :purple_heart: Dex-Starr, so I won’t answer. lol! You’ll be back w/ TT soon though, right @HubCityQuestion? :eyes: Right? What am I going to do w/ those rad HCQ emojis otherwise

9 Likes

I was surprised that bleeding cool.com, had a verbatim transcript of the Q&A on the round robin, and saw answers to my questions there. Glad to see the Community getting some positive coverage.

8 Likes

We’ll be back! There will be a special edition of Trivia Tuesday on April 20th for BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT, so look out for that. Also, do I have emojis now?

9 Likes