OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Is that Batparrot with Biscuits???

8 Likes

(this is garlic naan, right?)

7 Likes

(yes)

8 Likes

(it is best naan)

7 Likes

(indeed)

8 Likes

(eagerly awaits any updates we have for pug cosplay)

8 Likes

Omg Pugseid would be perfect if I can figure out how to make him that little chin strap helmet.

And to pay the pet tax, here is Maxwell Von Snort as the Infinity Puglet.

9 Likes

Unseasonal, but still cute

9 Likes

stalecake, I truly cannot computer this :sob: Did you make that??? What were people’s reactions?!

(TY for pet tax you may pass)

10 Likes

Ace has some competition:

12 Likes

I found this when I accidentally wound up in Oz:

11 Likes

This is a beautiful note to conclude this edition of Office Hours on :rofl:

Thank you for the Pug-ification of this topic, for all the excuses to talk :batparrot: , and of course, for all the questions that keep the Community humming along towards VICTORY!

A wee sneaky for you:

Stay tuned to our announcements 2021-03-31T16:00:00Z. We’ll be having a pretty neat little voting opportunity going down :sunglasses:

Good night, friends! Until we meet again :smokebomb:

13 Likes

Yep, it’s just puffy paint and some cheap rhinestones.

I also found his Nick Furry Agent of SHED pic (eye patch not included because he hated it)

8 Likes
7 Likes

That is a tough one. :thinking: WV is definitely worth finishing, it gets better!!! Be sure to watch for the end credit scenes on the last 3 or 4 episodes. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Is that a homemade outfit?? :eyes:

Edit: sorry just saw your post a second later. Summoned by dog photos surprised me xD

9 Likes

LOL, yep! All his ridiculous costumes are home made. Nothing special though, his Nick Fury costume is literally white duct tape on a doggie shirt.

9 Likes

See everyone next week!!!

7 Likes

Bye Oracle​:woman_red_haired:,
Thankyou for everything. And speaking of voting, what’s your reaction to 1852 votes with naming the Nightwing’s dog? That has to be the most record of votes for any polls!
:smiley::dog2:

With 48% of the Vote, Haley is a winner! I voted for Blue.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I just read it! For the first time since the 80`s, the best name won!

But I still like the alias Bitewing…

8 Likes