OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

:batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :grin: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot:

8 Likes

:baby_chick: :baby_chick: :baby_chick: :baby_chick: :baby_chick: :baby_chick: :baby_chick: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

9 Likes

I liked the Batman: Nightwalkers novel a lot. And I was glad I read the novel before I picked up the graphic novel. The GN felt a bit more faster paced. In the sense that it seemed like things were happening in days/weeks. When really it was months. And some things didnā€™t make it into the GN. But the artwork and coloring was still amazing imo. It was nice seeing what an 18 year old pre-batman bruce wayne looked like.

Havenā€™t finished the novel yet, but I do like whatā€™s currently happening in Wonder Woman: Warbringer. I plan on picking up the graphic novel as well when I finish the novel.

WOAH BABY those covers are gorgeous!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I think imma have to pick them up as well!

9 Likes

I mean, she IS pretty marvelous, what can we do??

8 Likes

:red_car: :boom: :blue_car:

10 Likes

OKAY YES- You were all VERY much burying the lead that Emma Caulfield, AKA Anya, is a cast member of WandaVision!! Admittedly I only watched the first 4 episodes then took a break. When it left the simulation I got kinda bored :grimacing: If you were to make a recommendation, do I continue on with WV, or start up F&TWS?

Nothing new reallyā€¦ hmmā€¦ OH WELL, I saw a bunch of movies this past weekend, a friend of mine put on a series of AAPI films. My favorites were:

The Namesake
Lucky Grandma

(Sparing the really sad ones from this list, though they were all very good.)

9 Likes

I was being a little bit cheeky, if we entangled our community members with our internal processes it becomes a whole production that delays the fun by roughly a million years.

9 Likes

If you were flung through a time portal into the future, would you be called Samurai Applejack? :thinking:
#naan

10 Likes

Thanks for the info, and the BatParrot party. BatParrot is truly amazing it is on my iOS spellcheck.

8 Likes

THE INFINITY PUGLET :sob: My brain is :exploding_head: This is too much.

Okay, shake it off- first! The Darkseid hats- I can certainly ask! Bookmarked to be reminded tomorrow- Iā€™ll shoot you a DM when I hear back :slight_smile:

Okay, back to the more important matters, your pug cosplay.

What about Pug Adam?

Speaking of the hat, what about Darkpug, or Pugseid? I feel like the face naturally works for this.

Also, found this:

pugs+of+middle+earth

11 Likes

Itā€™s all good :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

OOOH! Riiight, nutrition! Of course. The reason for eating. And NOT depositing as much buttery flavor into oneā€™s body as humanely possible before a trip to the doctor is required. Right, right.

Hmmā€¦ It sounds kind of nice if added to make avocados a little more oomph-y. If I could get a teaspoon of it before committing to a jar, we have ourselves a date to discuss vegemite!

Iā€™ve received this before, itā€™s generally reserved for those who are too quick-witted for the siteā€™s own good. It is weird that no one else got it. I will say weā€™re due for some maintenance this Thursday (the site will be down for about an hour), and Iā€™m :crossed_fingers:t2: that it will take care of a lot of these performance issues.

10 Likes

So many! We do have a few folks, but the award would be dependent on their current activity when the program re-emerges. Iā€™d prefer not to put anyone on blast right now because I cannot promise the program will be returning anytime soon and these things are subject to change dependent on how active they are at the time the program does re-emerge.

10 Likes

In a 4:3 aspect ratio, of course.

10 Likes

What choice have we been given??

8 Likes

:rofl:

8 Likes

Yes. Yes I would.

9 Likes

:rofl: Thatā€™s how you know itā€™s good!

9 Likes

9 Likes

I always knew Batparrot had excellent taste in carbs!!

8 Likes