OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

bw181 m1A
1310 :white_circle: :00_dc_1942:
:00_dc_1940: 15 112

Good to be seen by you!

For a project. Thought you might find it interesting.

Oh no, no . . .

Your Honorarium

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . … . . . . . . . . . . . x341B
ajc514ajc4

1 :00_dc_1940: bw73
x140x79x87 DPDCUIA x140

8 Likes

:joy::joy:

7 Likes

Oo will tune in.

7 Likes

I’d continue and finish WV.

The scenes on the outside of the fine have a different timing. It’s supposed to feel jarring. But, it does come together.

And I’m certainly convinced WV and F&TWS are laying groundwork for the relaunch of MCU ver 2.0.

7 Likes

Ah, that all makes sense. I knew about the sales part of the equation, but the legal/contract/windowing aspect of the whole thing never even occurred to me. I literally just thought that it was some person or committee in DC’s publishing department that decided what to put on here. But, as is so often the case with so many things in life, the real answer is “lawyers”.

ImmenseFearlessCockatiel-small

Oh, no doubt. But you know I’ll never truly be satisfied until all 60,000 issues that DC has ever published have been beautifully restored in a digital format and made available for reading on DC Universe Infinite.

Every.

Single.

One.

Even Welcome Back, Kotter.

(Heck, maybe especially Welcome Back, Kotter.)

#restorethekotterverse

9 Likes

Understood, but aren’t the books I referenced Digital Firsts?

• Our Fighting Forces
  • Ghosts
  • Shazam! Lightning Strikes
  • From Beyond The Unknown
  • Birds of Prey: Sirens of Justice
  • World’s Finest: Batwoman & Supergirl
7 Likes
Summary

:joy: (Bows to you) I was going to make a sarcastic remark about these tiny magical invisible things called “nutrients”, but instead…orders Applejack an entire case of single serve Vegemite. :eyes: lol jk I’ll wait until Xmas. :full_moon_with_face:

I thought the banner was weird because I’ve never seen one in white like that, but I didn’t get locked out. I’m jumpy now at WALs, but I haven’t noticed anything else out of the ordinary. All good here! …wait… :batparrot: ahh, there it is. :sunglasses: our mascot.

I :purple_heart: Batparrot, and congratulate whoevers idea it was and whoever made it! Now we just need those @HubCityQuestion emojis. (I saw Trivia Tuesday is going on hiatus :eyes: its coming back, right?)

Omg, I totally spaced Anya as a selling point too! #fail!! I was mad at it for being slow at first, and ended up waiting halfway thru to finish it in one binge, but seriously, @Applejack, for the love of mutants & witches, keep going w/ WandaVision! Havent watched F&WS yet…wait or go weekly @KM_726? :thinking:

8 Likes

The marshmallows are the point, no? What’s the cereal taste like plain :thinking: is that the fruity part? Better or worse than Fruit Loops? 7 out of 10 peeps isn’t bad, tho. Thnx @NYJt3! :purple_heart: Now I want to know everyones fave breakfast cereal, btw. Ya know— Important stuff! lol

8 Likes

Yeah but I’ve seen this happen with a lot of promo cereals were they barely fill the mellows.

Yes that’s the fruity part. Kent to say like fruit loops but autocorrected to fruits​:sweat_smile:

I’m bias as fruit loops are my favorite cereal so I’d say worse but not bad worse just if it had to choose I’d say Loops.

Definitely not bad. Worth it your in the peeps mood. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Fruit loops are the best of the fruity cereals, so I’m w/ you there @NYJt3! Thanx again! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

So chances are we’ll remain in the dark about this?

Might be a good idea to stick with WV until the end of that series

7 Likes

Eh, I wear jeans almost all the time, so my tush will be a-okay to scale a tree! :grin:

looks up at the tree

Oh, man. I haven’t done this since I was 7 or 8.

rubs hands together

Like Joker said in The Dark Knight, “And here…we…go!”

begins to scale tree

This reminds me of Kenner’s Wall Scaler Batman, which debuted in The Dark Knight Collection line in 1990. He was one of two basic assortment Batmen from that line (the other being Tec-Shield Batman) to not be reissued in the Batman Returns line.

Forget O’Doyle from Billy Madison, its Wall Scaler Batman that rules!

shimmies up tree a smidge

8 Likes

The ocean kicks ass! I need it too.

7 Likes

HELLO @RAZZZCAT :wave:,

If you are trying to avoid spoilers, I highly recommend watching weekly.

I noticed that marvel started releasing new merchandise a couple days after each episode kinda like they did with WandaVision, some in which may be considered spoilers for those who haven’t seen it yet. But if you don’t mind spoilers, the binge watching option is equally as great!!! :grin:

6 Likes

No. I’ve spent a lot time developing my routine to talk to kids before any operative procedures so that the kids have a sense of knowledge and control over a situation that many adults find incredibly fearful (I can even get the kids to laugh, as long as another dentist or their parents didn’t get to them first to instill fear). Despite that, I’d much rather keep them on the side of the building where we do cleanings (with the view of trees and beautiful blue skies out the window) instead of the side where I do fillings and other operative procedures (just an ugly auto parts store on that side), so I’m not inclined to give them stuff to accelerate an early education on alternators, mufflers, etc.

I know, not that funny, but as Mr. Harlan Ellison once siaid, I don’t take myself seriously, but I take the work very seriously.

No, I never saw them available for that type of distribution. Marvel, on the other hand,…

Here are some hanging out at the Original Bar & Drill.

7 Likes

Have you been voting in the Meta Madhouses???

7 Likes

If only there were a club where you could read these w/ other members! Oh, wait… :eyes: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: birds-of-prey-club :00_black_canary: :00_huntress1:

Thnx for the MM shout out @THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Hi @KM_726! :wave: :smile:Thats an excellent point! I feel like I’m getting pretty good at avoiding spoilers tho. It’s like a sport to me now, lol!! Thank you!

6 Likes

That would be a GREAT idea for a “Get To Know” collection, Oracle!!! I am aware of the fact that she was paralyzed by the Joker and created the BoP (kinda like Charlie’s Angels, which is why I was sooooo disappointed in the BoP film), but I would like the collected stories in a get to know. You asked the other week, here I am delivering :wink:

7 Likes

F&TWS is set like 6 months after WV, so, finish WV first, though it doesn’t affect the story (so far) on F&TWS. I will disagree with you, when it left the simulation, I finally thought WV got good. It finally explained stuff that was happening and that was what I was missing in the first 3 episodes…

4 Likes