OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Those people whose funny bones have fallen out, you mean… ignore them. :sunglasses:

Ps. I posted this in @Reaganfan78’s thread but I can’t NOT share it here…it’s 60sec of TOO cute—Fact!

9 Likes

The banners have been quite helpful at funneling people to vote.

7 Likes

7 Likes

The week has been going good so far, thanks for asking. :slightly_smiling_face:

I can honestly say neither Superman and Lois or The Flash has let me so far!!! :flash_hv_1: :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes

Well, you know I’d use another term, but yeah, “ignore them” works too. :wink:

sees a sprinkler pop up in the park

Tempting…

…too bad I forgot my swim trunks though.

8 Likes

Banners definitely! (Thank you for those, Applejack!) I meant more how I could personally help direct traffic vs. locking the thread.

I do know. That was my all-ages family friendly voice. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

:grin: I have one of those too. Some people might think of me as Ned Flanders-esque when I use it, but I’m really not like Flanders. I mean, I know what good nachos are and do-darn-ding-dang-dong-doodily, they are not cucumbers topped with cottage ****ing cheese, Ned!

And now…this:

Chorus: :notes: “Hens love roosters, geese love ganders, everyone else loves Ned Flanders!” :notes:

Homer: “Not me!”

Chorus: :notes: “Everyone who counts loves Ned Flanders!” :notes:

7 Likes

Hello Oracle :woman_red_haired:,
I spotted something new, The invite in my profile page.

Thought I try it, but how does that work and who am I inviting?:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Yes they have, I would forget otherwise.

8 Likes

Hi longtime no see! Today I got an email with a survey about DCUI, and one of the questions was what made me want to sign up for DCUI. One of the options was something about “the opportunity to buy physical collector editions of books”. This is the first I’ve heard of this offer, what exactly is it? Are there physical books exclusive to DCUI members? How do I find them?

6 Likes

The white theme! My eyes!!

7 Likes

LOL. Ok, well, to that end Applejack, if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods and craving fajitas, feel free to stop by! Or, if you can give me a couple of days notice, I will make you the best dinner you ever had! (Or maybe I should say, “at least in the top 4”, so that way I don’t sound completely arrogant, just slightly arrogant. :slight_smile: ) And if you have a “plus 1”, bring 'em along. Heck, if you have a “plus 5”, bring them too! I haven’t had a challenge in my kitchen since before Covid, so that would be a blast for me!

Like most everyone, there’s a number of websites and forums I visit regularly, some for entertainment and some for work. But this is the place I tend to like the most. Thus, if there are mods and members whose contributions I’ve enjoined and I could meet them somewhere to buy them a beer or maybe even open one of the Bar & Drills for food and fun as a way to say thank you, I’d welcome the opportunity.

Lord knows I wouldn’t make that invite on a dentists forum, cause dentists just suck!

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

So, @Applejack what type of presence at cons should we expect from DCUI, once they start back.

8 Likes

Hi @Applejack, if you could create any DC themed cereal, what would it be called and why? :bowl_with_spoon: :thinking:

I think mine would be Mister Terrific themed and called T spheres, which would also be shaped like little t spheres. I guess my choice is do to me enjoying oddly shaped cereals. :joy:

9 Likes

I instantly started singing “mares eat oats, and does eat oats, and little lambs eat ivy” in my best Twin Peaks style…

7 Likes

Not sure if this is the place for this question but can all the DC Digital First titles get grouped under the DC Digital First banner? As of now the following DC Digital First titles are not included in there:

• Our Fighting Forces
  • Ghosts
  • Shazam! Lightning Strikes
  • From Beyond The Unknown
  • Birds of Prey: Sirens of Justice
  • World’s Finest: Batwoman & Supergirl
9 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, Felix! I’ve made a note of this for the team.

For future reference, you can let us know about things like this over on the ‘Comic Book Errors’ thread :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Kind of like Mr. T cereal, I remember when I had that cereal when I was a kid, they were really good. Did you ever had Mr. T cereal before @KM_726?
I like your idea, that cereal is a perfect fit for Mister Terrific.:grinning:

6 Likes

I could kind of see that?

7 Likes

Hello Oracle​:woman_red_haired:,
I’m now at the start of Season 9 of the office. It was sad when Michael Scott left, I don’t know how the show would have continue, it was like watching a Star Trek series without a captain. I’ve always like Andy, I think he does a great job as manager.
Now I’m in a final Season, YAY! Who knows what’s next. :grinning:
Jim, Pam and Dwight will always be my favorite along with Michael. I also like Erin, Andy and Stanley.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes