OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

DEAL, since this is totally part of my vibe anyway :wink: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

11 Likes

Iā€™ll have to check those out. I like weird stuff, afterall. cough Marshmallow Pete cough

Itā€™s currently 11:57 AM on 3/18 and Iā€™ve seen just about half (ā€œUh, half.ā€ to quote Ledgerā€™s Joker) of the Snyder Cut. Its pretty damn great, so far.

goes to Google Allie Brosh

10 Likes

I donā€™t know Allie Brosh but now Iā€™ll need to look up her stuff! Thanks!

Also havenā€™t had a chance to watch Justice League, but am about to! Excite! :hugs:

9 Likes

DEAL! :raised_hands:t2:

'Sidesā€¦I figured you would be WW given @Maeā€™s Batwoman fandom. :00_wonder_woman_stars:

9 Likes

I agree @DeSade-acolyte. Iā€™ve been wondering how we could funnel Madhouse discussion, w/o locking anything. Iā€™m positive the mods have magical powers us mortals cannot comprehend tho. We donā€™t have the extra news updates (understandable), so keeping momentum and focus is a bit more challenging, but weā€™ll see.

Which reminds me! :smile: Promo time again! On behalf of @THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman @NYJt3, DSA & myselfā€¦ Donā€™t forget to vote, everybody! :tada: All month! Click this :point_right: meta-madhouse

10 Likes

Iā€™m positive of this as well, being that all of the @moderators are magical folks. :stars: :sparkles:

slides a request for Zatanna and other magic-based emojis under Club Modā€™s entrance door

8 Likes

Iā€™m looking to squeeze in about an hour or 2 this afternoon- wonā€™t have a chance again until laterā€¦but Iā€™m going to that after party :tada: no matter WHAT!

Also, agree @Vroom: @Mae is our Bat.
:superman: :00_batwoman: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

9 Likes

Bad. Ass! :metal:t2:

9 Likes

I heart this!

Also, I wanna try and watch all four hours in one sitting. I have a Costco thing of popcorn so I am hopeful!

9 Likes

Does Costco still sell pizza? Iā€™m not a member, but Iā€™ve had their pie and itā€™s nummers.

9 Likes

Of course! Nothing changes at Costco!

8 Likes

So, one can still waltz into their ā€œfood courtā€ without being a member?

contemplates a Costco snack run

9 Likes

That Iā€™m not sure aboutā€¦ wouldnā€™t want to get in trouble with Costco PD.

8 Likes

Well, Iā€™d be wearing a Superman t-shirt, so Iā€™d get a passā€¦right?

notes that his ā€œSuperman t-shirtā€ is actually just a plain black tee

8 Likes

Iā€™ve never had their pizza, and Iā€™ve had my groceries delivered for a year now, so Iā€™m not sure, BUT Iā€™ma say :thinking: yes. @Mae is right.

8 Likes

I need to sign up with The Big C. They have toys. Not a particularly thorough DC selection from what Iā€™ve seen/been told, but damn it, I like toys.

And pizza.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been craving popcorn :popcorn: Just FYI. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I have a secret spicy cheesy popcorn that I think Iā€™ll bring to the party tonight. And my hula hoop! Iā€™ll be providing lessons at my own booth.

Applejack, did you like hula hoops as a child? What was your favorite toy when you were wee? I was very fond of frolicking in sprinklers, as well. Now that I think about it, maybe I didnā€™t have a favorite thingā€¦ Climbing trees doesnā€™t count, right? :deciduous_tree::green_heart:

8 Likes

signs up for Razzzā€™s popcorn and some hula lessons

Childhood sprinkler frolics were fun. I sometimes sat on the sprinkler and I did it before Billy Madison did, to boot!

Iā€™d go for sprinkler frolics now, but I donā€™t have/need a sprinkler.

7 Likes

:raised_hands: Iā€™ll see you then.

No problem- Thatā€™s what your neighbors sprinklers are for. Or the park!

7 Likes

My neighbors donā€™t have or need sprinklers either, sadly.

Iā€™m up for a park-based sprinkler frolic (insert your joke here), butā€¦that might raise an eyebrow or two from The Normzz.

grabs a lawn chair and waits by Razzzā€™s booth

First!

7 Likes