OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

PERFECTION- A fitting tribute to our resident high priestess of squee!

9 Likes

A character whose name starts with a letter between A-Z? :thinking: I can think of a few…

9 Likes

urk
It…
Has…
Tiny…
ROLLERS

:skull_and_crossbones:

10 Likes

Who, who[s] maybe

8 Likes

I know the feeling, your highness.

8 Likes

@DeSade-acolyte I’m hearing “Meta Madhouse Comic” here, how about you

12 Likes

Oh no, I think the hedgehog put Applejack into a temporary but prolonged cuteness coma. NO ONE IS IMMUNE!

9 Likes

We get one if our community features are set to night mode, yes? :thinking: :yum:

Although this may change soon… Night mode is activated for the comics centered around the Bat-family I’ve been reading… It will switch again to daytime while reading Justice League and JSA comics… :eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :jsa_book_club: :justice_league_book_club:

8 Likes

Sorry- you’re saying that issues 25-28 are missing from the Omnibus editions of Teen Titans?

The question you’re asking is “what are the chances”. The chances are good that they will happen, but we need your help to make sure that the details our team has are submitted to the correct areas of the forums, such as:

or

Using the formatting requested in those topics.

Submitting requests here in OH without the proper formatting means that your report will not be addressed for another full week, but posted in the appropriate topics, you can get round the clock responses to help dig into the details that might be missing if not provided in the original report.

10 Likes

:speak_no_evil:

9 Likes

The vouchers are good for a year, if you want to wait for a different shirt!

(We’re also expecting figures, statues, housewares, and more over the coming months :slight_smile: )

12 Likes

Forks!

10 Likes

You must be a fun companion for Godfather viewings!

9 Likes

Nope, the books is missing here.

Spice… is life?

6 Likes

@AlexanderKnox is doing the lord’s work in terms of compiling a database of recommended reading lists. That’s super valuable for DC fans in general.

In terms of my personal taste, I would obsess over vintage ads and commercials from comics and toys, and OMG vintage DC T-shirts! I have spent an embarassing amount of money on vintage T-shirts. I have an original “Revenge of the Jedi” shirt I am very proud of.

10 Likes

Let’s pretend you said kitten piles.

:face_with_monocle: only one thing for me to do here…still no tutu.

Ps. I’m going to do all my updates tonight—clear everything again and see what happens. :purple_heart: Thank you!

9 Likes

Y’all got me wishing for a Young Love collection now. I personally really like genre compilations, like “Best of DC Sci-Fi” or “Best of Obscure Characters”, rather than storyline arcs.

10 Likes

I admire the spirit of Barbara Gordon and admire her time as Congresswoman, but I think Batgirl/Babs has gotten her fair share of love in collected form. I’d like to see some digging into the archives a bit more :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You had me at all the hats!

7 Likes

Watching…waiting…

8 Likes