OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Yes, absolutely! No pun intended. That thread also requests Absolutes, you see.

ā€¦Iā€™m running out of steam :rofl:

8 Likes

My tea is cold, too.

7 Likes

I am digging these tunes tonight, and you always amaze me with what you discover from seemingly nowhere! Do you just rabbit hole, or what?

10 Likes

:sweat_smile: It would probably feel more like interpretive performance art of our descent into and ascent out of madness on an ongoing basis. Itā€™s actually quite fun!

10 Likes

Sometimes. Sometimes the infamous YouTube algorithm does wonders (THEY KNOW!). I also keep tabs on my many favorite artists. And also check out music sites like Pitchfork, Fact Mag, etc.

:nerd_face:

8 Likes

I think itā€™s because of the work you did to uninstall/reinstall for the new update, which also solves the doohickeys.

9 Likes

Depending on which field we change, it would change a different element of your profile. This is specifically for groups/clubs- it automatically changes, yes! You would have to change all three fields to change both the @ and the title :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh, cool! Iā€™ll tip my figurative hat to him when I get a chance to watch it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I calls em like I sees em

10 Likes

Please keep us posted when you do!!

8 Likes

Yers, Iā€™m sure we all would like to know.

6 Likes

Frankly, no, and I directly attribute this deficiency to the mighty gorillaā€™s endangerment.

10 Likes

Will do. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

:rofl: Live footage!! :skull:

7 Likes

Found a way to return the steam for @Mae and you Captain. :tea:

If that doesnā€™t work then maybe this little one might doā€¦ :thinking: :cat2:

9 Likes

11 Likes

Goodnight RF, thanks for joining! :night_with_stars:

7 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: