OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I would listen to that title!!! :sunglasses: The title never lies.

8 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo :sob:

QUERY! Has the ā€œ429ā€ error occurred outside of WALs?
I wish I could tell you this would be amended ASAP, but the cause of it is hard to pin down. Iā€™ll join you for next weekā€™s WAL and take a video to see if we can capture it happening in action.

9 Likes

What th- LOGGED OUT DURING IT IN THE MIDDLE OF REPLYING TO SOMEONE?

I havenā€™t heard this report from anyone else, but weā€™re gonna get to the glob darn bottom of it. This definitely doesnā€™t have the aura of your iridescent magic on it. Thereā€™s something darker at play.

12 Likes

Maybe if we squish it just right? :pleading_face:

10 Likes

Hm, this is a valid point. :thinking:

9 Likes

Not as yet! But it was very persistent during the WAL. Maybe the liking was too quick!

13 Likes

Those babies are BIG sellers! The YA books are doing amazingly, happy to report. I think thatā€™s probably further away than requests like collected editions :frowning_face:

11 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:Poor Batgirl, I feel her pain.

8 Likes

I would suggest a bus tire. That should squish it just right.

7 Likes

I wish we could get some of these :cry:

8 Likes

I donā€™t know this error- can you elaborate? There are a fair amount of errors that are currently in the works to have a fix out in less than a month, so that may address this. But Iā€™d like to know more about this reload/ignore issue.

Oh my gosh, thatā€™s impossible! Itā€™s like asking what a favorite child is!

Hahaha, luckily no!! I compare the DC offices (when we were in them over 10 months ago) to this:

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Testing it in Incognito mode can identify if itā€™s a cookie/caching issue- if the problem persists, itā€™s at the device/browser/software level. If not, itā€™s worth Clearing All The Things and logging in/out again!

Also, so glad to hear the bug is working on your end! Now to take over the worldā€¦

10 Likes

In this case itā€™s good timing- Let Them Live was in the works at the same time as the DCUI release, and it only made sense :slight_smile: There will be more titles than this which are created from A-Z specifically for the service, but I canā€™t say more than that! :zipper_mouth_face:

12 Likes

Iā€™ve failed you :rofl: I said the exact same thing!

10 Likes

Time to recharge my tablet, Thankyou so much as always Applejack, have a great evening everybody.:grinning:

8 Likes

Who could that be?

7 Likes

NEVAH! :muscle: :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Iā€™m positive youā€™ve already seen me say this but in the interest of being thorough- please to try:

• Logging out/in again
  • Clearing le cache & le cookies
8 Likes

Mmmmā€¦ :cookie:

8 Likes