OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Does this mean we have approval on TRex? You’re in charge here. I just make the weird suggestions! :stuck_out_tongue:

Correct. The @ —would it change automatically the same as if I changed my name? I’m just asking out of curiosity. So you mean :thinking: it would only change the club titles?? Did I understand you?

And thank you for directory update!

8 Likes

Literally just did this to me
tenor (1)

To borrow from a common corporate phrase it’s been like “drinking from the firehose”. It’s been really cool to see how things are reshaping, and everyone is incredibly nice. DCUI is now embedded in the DC Publishing arm which really uplifts the goals of the service, from what I can see. I think there is a lot of interesting work ahead of us, but putting it all in a neat row is still in progress.

How about you? How are things on your end, how’s the fam?

13 Likes

Damnit w/ the typos :joy: TRADE.

7 Likes

Is this a reference to something?
tenor (2)

9 Likes

“Lady Bird. Is that your given name?”
“Yeah.”
“Why is it in quotes?”
“Well, I gave it to myself. It’s given to me, by me.”

8 Likes

I gotchu :wink:

7 Likes

I alluded to answering this question earlier- the benefit, at this time, looks like it’s going in the reverse (HBO Max > DCUI). But with the details being so entirely squishy right now, it would be irresponsible for me to share anything definitive with you until the legal terms have been ironed out.

10 Likes

A large portion of the team responsible for these matters were either re-assigned to other divisions or were part of the massive layoffs that afflicted the company over the course of 2020. Please allow us grace and patience.

8 Likes

Sure! Sounds like fun :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s certainly possible. :yum::smiling_imp:

8 Likes

:smiley::tophat: Great, Thankyou so much, I’ll get it set up later tonight!

7 Likes

Now I wanna watch Lady Bird. That’s all I know. :wink:

8 Likes

I had no idea you were an MK movie fan. If you get around to watching Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, I went to college with the guy who played Shao Khan. (Brian Thompson)

9 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

11 Likes

Hey it’s streaming on Netflix… VIP WAL maybee?

8 Likes

Did you see @ajm08g posted a solution?

@kelex roll 5d20

For UI and UX pain points in the forums, it’s important to know how these things are going- particularly as some people mention their issues are fixed, and others see them persist. Keep 'em coming!

HUH. That’s a new one to me- thank you for the screen shots, worth running through the testing machines!

The dev team is so all about improving the search/sort functionality, so yes, yes, 1000x yes.

Best: Someone who smells really good and is covered in really tiny lovely bells
Worst: Someone who gets panic attacks in elevators (which happened to me once)

What are your answers??

I hope your night is going swimmingly, full of tea and nutritious goodies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

:game_die: 11, 3, 2, 18, 20

8 Likes

Good, good, and good!!! :slightly_smiling_face: Just been trying to figure out life. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Hey Cap,
Do you believe there are enough comics on DCUI about or involving gorillas? Can we get more. Should books with monkeys be included in the account? I’ll take my answer off the air.

11 Likes

Depends on the size of the belfry and bats. But it would require a plurality of bats, regardless.

9 Likes