OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

:sob: Please try clearing your cache and see if that works! Also worth trying on Incognito mode - if it works there, that usually reveals it has something to do with cookies/caching.

11 Likes

Aww, thank you for sharing! These are just a good time, is what they are. Thank you for sharing some curated favorites! :headphones:

9 Likes

That wily cache! Will do, fantabulous Applejack!

This EP is so good I canā€™t not drop this, too:

9 Likes

MAAAAAEE!! Ooh :dancer:t2: waitā€¦this needs a gif. (For both)

And Iā€™ll take you this.

9 Likes

Ooh, this fits to this one so much! Might as well post all three tracks, right?

9 Likes

Doing quite well. :clark_hv_4:

Got a notification from one of our fine clubs today and so there is quite a number of fun things to read in one of my lists and will be getting to them soon. :nerd_face:

Ah, excellent! :sunglasses: :+1:

Will run the tests and see what comes of them! Will make post haste should I get lost in this part of the Speed Force. :flash_hv_1:

Oh nice! :joy:

That means along with the Office Hours HBO Max special we will get a half hour comedy special of you and P.P.B. from all the thrills that come with managing our fine universe, yes? :grin: :superman_hv_4:

9 Likes

Happy to help Captain. :superman_hv_3:

I also imagine whomever got to look at my conversation with Kelex in trying said variations found them as humorous as I had in trying to figure a way out. :joy:

8 Likes

Oh ladybird, now youā€™re just being coy! Itā€™s perfect and you know it- we all hear that clickity clackity that the Qwerty crew demands!

When you say handle, do you mean the @ tag? Or the title that shows up next to your profile?

Hereā€™s a couple mix nā€™ match scenarios, and I will happily change anything you desire!

When I change the field that says ā€œNameā€, it updates the @ tag, even though the title didnā€™t change, or the name of the group itself on the Groups page:

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 7.17.59 PM

Changing the field that says ā€œFull Nameā€ changed the name of the Group on the Group page, but not the @ tag itself:

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 7.19.11 PM

When I changed the section that says ā€œDefault Titleā€, the title next to the profile changed:

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 7.15.41 PM

Why you gotta play me like that, links? It should be updated now, sorry about that!!

9 Likes

Where is the trailer?? :laughing:

9 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:
Iā€™ve been using https:community.dcuniverseinfinite.com
I havenā€™t had any of the issues @Razzzcat has been seeing.

I presumed that are you using the same iP address for dcuniverse.com and dcuniverseinfinite.com

Or are you doing something kinky with http forwarding and address spoofing?

8 Likes

@AlexanderKnox we have work to do. :superman_hv_4:

9 Likes

Vegan taco bowl!

Ummmmmmā€¦flesh of the fowl bathed in its own offspring pressed into mushed seeds.

8 Likes

I heart this deeply! :purple_heart:

:dancing_women:

8 Likes

dawwwwww!!

7 Likes

tenor

11 Likes

:eyes:

8 Likes

Sounds like a DSA dish :thinking:

9 Likes

You know Iā€™m all about Dune, friend! (Iā€™m so excited I had to supress exclamations like ā€œgiiiiiirlā€, ā€œsonā€, and"bro".) As an unabashed fan of the Mortal Kombat movies, I am also looking forward to that next installment.

Dune, because I love the books, the Lynch film, and the lore behind Jodorowskyā€™s terminated attempt. Mortal Kombat because I want to see really great martial arts.

What about you??

I like a single source of truth in all things.

9 Likes

I like it because it feels cozy and like Iā€™m being transported, and it also doubles as being somewhat creepy because itā€™s emitted from animatronic outdated robots.

9 Likes

Dune as well, been a huge Herbert Fan forever, also Tom and Jerry, loved that cartoon as a kid and still do as an adult. Would be my two.

11 Likes