OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Nope, never read it, but would like too.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

AKIRA YOU BEAUTIFUL NEON OPERA

3 days ago, the very day you posted this, I was watching My Neighbor Totoro.

HOW DOES AKNOX DO IT FOLKS

11 Likes

Itā€™s basically the same story, but without all the things that make me want to throw The Long Halloween across the room. :wink:

9 Likes

I feel like we need to photoshop Knox raising his hand in this pictureā€¦

With Barbara Gordon at the podium.

12 Likes

Iā€™d wager for @Applejack it would be The Barbra Gordon Omnibus.

9 Likes

Get to know Penguin & Maxwell Lord please.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Ooh, has everyone seen this, dropping soon on HBO Max? Looks fun!

12 Likes

Oooooh! This lays nicely on top of a Japanese Akira trailer!:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

The film, I hope. Unless you have a neighbor named Totoro, and youā€™re becoming Jimmy Stewart in Rear Windowā€¦

11 Likes

MovieAddict, you wound me.

10 Likes

Dixie

7 Likes

:thinking: Iā€™m thinking a Vertigo title. Perhaps. Are those aloud in the omnibus thread Applejack?

Ps. Thread just logged me out again.

11 Likes

Ah, yes! Those improvements have been made, but if thereā€™s something more you want to see, spill the beans!

You may have noticed 1) individual ticket reports are now available to post in the Help Center, and 2) when solutions are achieved, they are marked as such. This was our response to members feeling that they were limited by the option to only post on the dedicated topics.

In terms of the individual issue reports (for example, reporting issues missing from a series that are seen completed on ComiXology), we have not added additional staff resources, and there have been reassignments of responsibilities across the entire division. This means re-training existing staff to attend to the reports provided by our moderators (frequent reminders, project management), on top of their pre-existing responsibilities. With this re-establishment of process, there are expected delays in a return to how updates are represented in the forums.

When our core functions are back to being optimized and all the various kinks have been worked out, we will have more opportunities to feed that information back to you. For now, itā€™s a plea for patience and understanding that we are all humans doing the best we can with the resources available.

We will be posting release notes to the service on the next update with an in-depth response directly from the developers at that time. We do not divulge details about the immediate actions in progress due to the ways stress testing can cause certain features and improvements to slip (and thus, creates a need to backpedal/repair these kind of communications), but I am pleased to report that many of the improvements are based on member feedback straight from the Community.

12 Likes

What animation do you enjoy? Did you like Tiny Tunes? Animaniacs? Ralph Bakshi? Don Bluth? GIMME SOMETHING

10 Likes

The Land Before Time was one of the trailers I included, so I doubt it.

Bonus from 1988!

10 Likes

Your answer will be soon Captain. :joy: :superman_hv_4:

8 Likes

OH HAI AJ! How art thou?

We have zeroed in on the source of this issue- itā€™s hard to see on mobile, but if youā€™re on desktop, youā€™ll notice that you are directed to the sign-in page anytime you click a link that still doesnā€™t include ā€œinfiniteā€ in the title. This can include old topics or, well, anytime we used the old hyperlinks, naturally.

We are working on a permanent fix we expect to be repaired in the next month, but in the meantime, there is a temporary fix:

• Log out and log in again

If this doesnā€™t work:

• Clear your cookies from your history (there is a way to only clear cookies from DCUI and DCU, let me know if you need guidance on this one so you donā€™t lose your other login deets across the 'net!)

And if neither of those work, please, please do share :pray:

DefiniteFormalChimneyswift-size_restricted

And you better believe I immediately dropped that image in the Slack chat I have with PPB! :heart_eyes: Thatā€™s us every Monday morning :rofl:

11 Likes

Droppinā€™ a littel new chune for yā€™all lovely peeps!

8 Likes

AJ FLYING IN LIKE

giphy

THANK YOU!

11 Likes

Can I ask you to try clearing your cache and see if that fixes it? I was getting the same thing, but once I cleared my cache that fixed it. :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes