OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Comedy has been one of, if not the, defining characteristics of all the best She-Hulk runs.

11 Likes

I must confess I was hard-pressed to find a character I wanted to use. I ended up going with Darkseid because, thanks to @biff_pow, that character now makes me laugh when I see him.

I expect weā€™ll have lots more icons in the near future! But first, we must savor all this delicious dog food.

11 Likes

If I were to have a dark mode, I would like the writing box be white, cause itā€™s easier for me to write. Thatā€™s one of the reasons Iā€™m sticking with white background theme.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thanks for logging the report, @Alec.Holland ! It looks like it may have been added thanks to this, unless Iā€™m mistaken on the series?

11 Likes

Come to the darkside, we have cheesecake and cookies :cookie:

11 Likes

@Alec.Hollandā€™s exhibited some serious extending of tendrils across the entire community during this launch! :clap: :clap: :clap:

11 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

11 Likes

Bookmarked Captain to test the systems and get back to you on them. :sunglasses: :+1:

And to hopefully then also receive a cookie from @ralphsix. :cookie: :superman_hv_4:

8 Likes

Looks like #42 is still missing!

10 Likes

tenor

11 Likes

I posted a poll here that will help me understand the experience, if you have time to submit your experience!

AH already replied, but yes- itā€™s only on iOS. If you have an iOS device, you can find the ability to toggle your icon under MyDC :slight_smile:

Ah, good to know! I just went to the site to identify the clickout and got distracted by this GORGEOUS artwork for todayā€™s Gotham Gazzette piece:

Iā€™m having a bit of trouble identifying where on the DC site it points to DCUI :sob: In the interest of not keeping folks waiting here in OH, I will bookmark this and return to the search tomorrow!
Whyā€™s everyone gotta be so talented all the time?!

11 Likes

Man, in '88 the gloves. Were. OFF. The height of the latchkey kid!

12 Likes

Yes! All articles will indeed be ported over to dccomics.com. Additionally, there will continue to be a News row on DCUI, but there was a difficulty having that feature on launch. You can still access the articles through Google Search, and I saw your AMAZING effort compiling all of these articles in one place. (Many, many thanks!)

HCQā€™s Askā€¦The Question will continue to be a running article on dccomics.com :slight_smile: I believe itā€™s dropping to a monthly cadence until everything is up and fully operational. As far as I know, none of the articles will return dead links, itā€™s just a matter of getting them nestled in their hub.

12 Likes

Now would I ever do that?
Yeah, I admit itā€¦I would. Itā€™s part of my charmā€¦or psychosis. Take your pick, itā€™s a coin toss either way.

8 Likes

Heya AJ! Iā€™m so glad you like them :slight_smile: This is my favorite: :facepalm_catwoman:

THE FLUFF! THE PURE FLUFF! Such seratonin coursing through my brainā€¦ :blush:
Andā€¦ Looking at our post counterā€¦ Another O.H. Fun Fact is in order! :superman_hv_4:

:rofl: Weā€™ve really gone places, havenā€™t we.

12 Likes

Wow, thank you so much. That means a lot - our Thursday-today has been spent combing through all the issues. Wonā€™t be putting down the sword on those, but this is really nice to hear :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Holy crap, I would be remiss if I didnā€™t provide you with a link to a great song. Shame on me! Anyway, here you go:

I Can Hear Music - YouTube

9 Likes

You laugh at Darkseidā€¦well, just remember that laughter is a nervous reaction. :grin:

Seriously, I was a bit disappointed and felt slighted on your behalf that Batgirl didnā€™t make the list.

Now if you all could strike a deal with Lego and get Lego versions of characters. That would be awesome!!!

10 Likes

We have Captain! :joy:

It will be must-see and top in the charts for viewing come time for the debut of Office Hours as a HBO Max special! :grin: :superman_hv_4:

10 Likes

Hey again Applejack! Iā€™m glad things went as expected, and Iā€™m sorry for being one of the people kindaā€¦complaining. :pleading_face: I clicked on everything immediately every time I had a spare min, and got excited. Also Iā€™ve been better. I JUST discovered I can now insert quotes where I want, rather than always being added to the bottom, check it:

I was conflicted about the extra beans too. :laughing:

So! I do like me some crime documentaries and pumpkin carving, but I did NOT offer the wrong directions. I mean, I did, but I corrected myself. I canā€™t find a red panda IN a tutu at present so, plz accept THIS :heart_eyes:

And I think 3 is your lie? Eh??

10 Likes