OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

5100 post!:partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Juuuust in case! There is Dark Mode on mobile devices, just not on web. If you havenā€™t seen the tutorial, you can find it here for your phones nā€™ tablets:

10 Likes

AMAZING

:relieved: :relieved: :relieved:

11 Likes

Ah! Well, that answers my question up yonder. Will there ever be a dark mode for the web? (I quite like the dark version in case you didnā€™t notice).

8 Likes

Hmmā€¦ weā€™ve done a special edition WAL for Office Hoursā€¦ how would we chat/accuse while playing Among Us?

9 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2: Not sureā€¦but once someone figures it out let me know :smile::smile::smile:

9 Likes

The light theme mode has really grown on me so Iā€™m sticking to it.:slightly_smiling_face:
Iā€™ll never join the dark side! :fearful:
bcc57fab127d1b52b6607cc0f191d10e

11 Likes

Yes. :rofl: The movie gotta be a good one, Iā€™ve heard a lot of good things about it.

9 Likes

Interesting. There is a Reading time and :heart: counter at the bottom of the link. :open_mouth:

I also found it interesting Kelex has the record probably for amount of time reading posts in the community with it being less than a mintue. :superman_hv_4:

10 Likes

12 Likes

Hi Aylex! :wave: I have indeed heard whispers of another bundle. Think of it circa a certain ā€œCutā€. This is absolutely something we want to see more of across the DC side of the franchise, and weā€™re just working to get our cousins on the Max side to join the fight!

I kind of love DCUInfinitors. ā€œInfinitorsā€ for short? Before I read your full response I was thinking ā€œD-koo-eeesā€ so yours is much better than mine.

11 Likes

I must resist!:expressionless:
LOL!

9 Likes

Hiya @jxc829.607 , Iā€™m glad you found your way here. Unfortunately, @movieaddict has the right of it- we no longer offer video on this service. We have built an ongoing database of DC movies & film here to help folks with the transition:

I see that it is still available on other services for a small cost:

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman YouTube/iTunes/GooglePlay/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Iā€™m really sorry that the news didnā€™t make it your way, and please feel free to reach out to the @moderators if you have any more questions on how to navigate this change.

9 Likes

This topic will help with most of the questions- the one place we do not have dark mode is on the DCUI program on desktop. :sob:

8 Likes

Maybe not more famous, but Denny Dohertyā€™s dulcet tones in The Mamas & The Papas version makes me equally swoon and hate him for making me swoon.

10 Likes

Itā€™s not my birthday! I hope you donā€™t think youā€™re lulling me into a false sense of security, good sir.

9 Likes

:rofl:

10 Likes

Everything is really straight forward. I am especially loving the dark mode. :grin:

10 Likes

You get a cookie.

10 Likes

Please to share:

How many folks have had dark mode revert back to light more for them in the Community?

• My dark/light settings in Community stay the same
  • My dark/light settings in Community are sentient and messing with me
0 voters

What about for the DCUI app?

• My dark/light settings in DCUI/my device stay the same
  • My dark/light settings in DCUI are sentient and messing with me
0 voters
8 Likes