OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

:grinning:No wonder why we like him here!

7 Likes

At the time, those many minutes ago, I was testing to see if anything change about the way previous comments, those comments Iā€™m replying to, would expand. Maybe there was something more efficient. But NAY! It is the quoting, the QUOTING that creates efficiency! Iā€™ll never doubt you again, quoting.

10 Likes

I always thought the same of the people crying when they saw Michael Jackson, but I have grown to understand the crying, still donā€™t get the screaming/fainting of Elvis fans thoughā€¦

7 Likes

Hahaha, love it!! Thatā€™s way better than a pool!

9 Likes

Where did the ā€œdonā€™t quoteā€ thing come from?

7 Likes

I think the quotes prevent having to go back and see what the response was for, so it eliminates the need to click the arrow and makes everything copaseticā€¦

6 Likes

That makes two of us, a girl crying and screaming when the Beatles perform? Plllllease give me a break!LOL!:laughing:

6 Likes
10 Likes

Interesting Captainā€¦ So it will be something like the rewards set up page where we will choose our profile picture from a select amount of pictures instead of uploading our own in the new community? :thinking: :astonished:

8 Likes

Twas I sirā€¦

6 Likes

Folks, if you want to see the modern equivalent, I invite you to go wandering about the hellscape that isā€¦ BTS Stan Twitter!

6 Likes

Thankyou!:smiley:

7 Likes

30 days?! I have so much cleaning to do!!

I donā€™t blame you for having a negative reaction at first at all, nor do I think differently/less of folks who are still upset. DC Universe was a different platform, and I understand why people are disappointed.

Those issues are not immediately slated to be added, but itā€™s for the reason that they need to be digitized/restored. We have a big olā€™ backlog of archive issues to get to, and they gotta be in there somewhere! I do see the 2020 runs of The Batman Adventures and The Adventures Continue ready to be added, so thatā€™s definitely something to look forward to :slight_smile: This is because weā€™re shrinking that gap from 1 year to 6 months. Keep an eye out!

10 Likes

Since this is the last Office Hours of 2020, A Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year to you and yours @Applejack

9 Likes

Whatever it is youā€™re apologizing forā€¦ KITTY!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

@Mae The videos in my app have decided they donā€™t want to play for me again :neutral_face:, so Iā€™ll save them. Iā€™ll trade you anyway. :purple_heart: Since Im sure theyā€™re good.

8 Likes

:laughing: I appreciate that WW84 will automatically dethrone anything else!

I donā€™t know the previous Christmas Day releases, but going off the list you provided, LITTLE FREAKING WOMEN. LOVED that movie - saw it 3 times in theaters and tried braiding my hair differently at least once. What about you?

9 Likes

Squee is right! My heart rate tripled when I saw this ADORABLE HEDGEHOG IN A PURPLE TUTU!!!

:sob: :sob: :sob:

My Christmas and New Yearā€™s has arrived, people. :hugs:

9 Likes

Thankyou so much, and looking forward to it.
I remember when I was a teenager collecting comics I use to pretend each comic was a episode and I would pretend to be a actor quoting all a characterā€™s line in character and after that, read the whole book as an episode.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

This needs a tune of its own! :dancing_women:

8 Likes