OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

:hugs::purple_heart:

It goes really well w/ my (spirit) raccoon too! :raised_hands:
Hold up. I should go get her!
Now itā€™s a party. :tada: :dancer:t2:

10 Likes

10 Likes

Note to self, purchase a mortar and pestle

This recipe for nachos both intrigues and terrifies me. Thank you for unearthing such an unusual amalgamation just in time for me to get groceries! I will meet this challenge, photograph it, and present it for your evaluation.

Really loving this hectic cacophony of Hiatus Kaiyote, and thank you again for another gorgeous zine entry.

Also, beginning to suspect this is how you appear to human eyes IRL:

8 Likes

Iā€™d have to go with to Kill a Mockingbird, as it is about my chosen profession, and was truly a movie ahead of its time.

6 Likes

9 Likes

YES! I am now going to play Cyberpunk, as well as Ghosts of Tsushima. I will video chat with my nephew and watch him open The Silmarillion, then I will video chat with my nieces and watch them open a bunch of DC YA books and a bundle of Among Us plushies. Iā€™m going to try making mug brownies, wish me luck!!

How about you? Very interested in what traditions you and everyone else have out there :eyes:

11 Likes

:smirk: For witchcraft. Thats what I use mine forā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Woo! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Of the ones Iā€™ve seen, Iā€™d go with The Sting over The Godfather Part III (the latter suffers from Sofia Coppola not yet having discovered that her talents truly shown behind the camera, not in front of it). WW84 will probably be right up there with Redford and Newman, though!

5 Likes

What else? :laughing: Thatā€™s why I used a Good Witch gif! :cat2:

5 Likes

Usually we get a bunch of sugar cookies and assorted icings, sprinkles, etc. and have a cookie decorating contest with my partnerā€™s sisterā€™s family, but weā€™re not mixing households this year so Iā€™m just looking forward to the prime rib on Friday!

5 Likes

How much time ya got, Cap? Do you want a ā€œnormalā€ year orā€¦ this year? Thereā€™s a difference. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Wow, have some catching up to do- Iā€™ve seen Iā€™m Thinking of Ending Things, Da 5 Bloods, The Invisible Man, Possessor, Palm Springs, Borat, and His House. Based on how much I enjoyed all of those (with the exception of ITOET, which was a littleā€¦ Kaufman-y self-indulegent), I think the rest of this list is worth checking out.

What about you? Anything that stands out youā€™d recommend, BoP-absence notwithstanding?

6 Likes

Iā€™ve heardā€¦ notā€¦ good thingsā€¦

7 Likes

Ah, a refreshing opinion!

7 Likes

I have been working every year for the past 7 on Christmas (hospitals donā€™t close). This will be my first year I am actually off on Christmas since my mom passed. The first few I definitely preferred to work because I wanted to keep my mind off things. This year I get to watch Wonder Woman 1984 after waiting 85 years (the actual time plus how long it feels like I have truly waited for this film).

8 Likes

Which category do these ladies fall into? And which one are you? (This Q goes to everyone who wants a shot at it, btw) :purple_heart:

Once you do, though, youā€™ve joined my covenā€”just fyi. :wink: lol jk

6 Likes

I too have seen these motion pictures! I noted Never Rarely Sometimes Always as an outstanding movie, as well as Shirley, by Josephine Decker, whoā€™s an amazing indie director, who I actually have been following all of her career since the amazing and little known Thou Wast Mild and Lovely. Try and see it, itā€™sā€¦ something!

4 Likes

Sounds awesome!!! I definitely want to know how the brownies turn out!!!

Every year my family and I have breakfast together and then after exchange gifts in our pjs, I honestly just really enjoy the company of my parents and siblings and the excitement they have we they open their gifts. I have a feeling though this year I will be receiving some great DC collectables/comics to add to my collection!

I am also looking forward to playing paper mario and animal crossing (two of my favorite nintendo series) simultaneously, along with marvelā€™s avengers!!!

Also we plan to watch WW84 on HBO Max either Friday or Saturday now that Roku has it!!! :grin:

7 Likes

Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve seen The Witches of Eastwick, but good of course! Witches are good!

7 Likes