OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

In the words of the Church Lady, “Well, isn’t that special”

8 Likes

Welcome back, Esaul! Isn’t it incredible how much influence such a short span could have on music?

I know some naysayers who are anti-Beatles, and fine, they don’t have to be your bag- but you can’t deny that they have inspired many beloved musicians.

10 Likes

Fact, but I couldn’t resist the irony.

10 Likes

Oh no no no… not… REORG HE**!

7 Likes

Oh, since this is the case Captain… Looks like a special O.H. Fun Fact is in order! :grin: :santa:

Spoilers for the last one of this year @DickGrayson_TheCandyCaneWonder. :smile:

9 Likes

Did I ever tell you that I dress up as Buddy Holly for Halloween back in 1996? I beat the whole senior class for best costume!:nerd_face:
That’ll Be The Day!:grin:

10 Likes

THE PRINCIPAL!! swoon
(Forgot I’m supposed to stop quoting, see, brain holes.)

Jumping ahead now, but this makes me want to watch The Substitute.

I don’t know this “Fourth Protocol” The frame rate in this clip looks diff’rnt, must be British.

11 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: . I somehow stopped visiting the Rewards forum after there… stopped… being… Rewards…

7 Likes

See, I can’t be pleased, I miss the quotes already.

8 Likes

I’d come back with her "Could it beee… " line but I’ve got folks forwarding me materials about the (supposedly) ongoing election and I just can’t…

8 Likes

Some chill music for a chill night with chill peeps:

9 Likes

Heya RF! I DID read The Batgirl Adventures recently when diving into holiday issues! It’s so cool how well those issues capture the tone of B:TAS. A lot of fun :slight_smile: Why does the Bat-verse lend itself to the holidays so well?

As for that glitch, very interesting! That’s actually one of the “basic” themes of the community software we use- it looks like the system had trouble making up its mind for a second when you loaded it! I think we’ll see a lot of little quirks as we test DCUi behind the scenes. :lab_coat::microscope:

11 Likes

I would definitely approve of the next line, but not the undecided myth…

6 Likes

What if they’re (her tendrils) more like this, @Mae? Only, Applejack knows for sure…
giphy

10 Likes

(Remembering not to quote)

I noticed that too, and send out an alert to the devs just in case that wasn’t intentional. However, I have it on good authority that there will be more options than the bat-silhouette at DCUi launch, so methinks there’s some kind of preparation in place for users to replace their Bat with a selection of about a dozen different characters.

P.S. That Buddy Holly video linked to this Elvis video afterward, what the heck was with Elvis and this audience of fans??? I have never gone that crazy for anything in my whole life! I hope they had smelling salts on standby.

10 Likes

Yup, this appears to be the actual footage. Thank you!

8 Likes

Alec is our “bad boy” moderator.

9 Likes

Pomplamoose and kittens!! Christmas came early tonight, folks! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
:heart:@Razzzcat

11 Likes

Wait why aren’t we quoting again? I like quotes. Especially when you can quote things out of context… To make a funny.

9 Likes

Okay, NOT quoting did nothing for @movieaddict’s previous request. Note to self!

10 Likes