OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Dawww I would totally eat T-spheres! That’s an adorable idea! Oh boy… I suppose Oracle Bits comes to mind because that’s the avatar I’m rocking. And I like that “bits” evokes a virtual space. They’d be little Oracle heads, and you could cut up the box to turn it into a miniature play laptop.

11 Likes

HAAALP! I’m not sure where you’re referring to with the DC Digital First banner- is this an area of the dccomics.com website? A section within a topic that we post? Just one or two more details and I can see what’s what!

9 Likes

Clearly AH is much smarter than I am :rofl:

10 Likes

No connection that I know of beyond…me I guess. Likely just fresh in my head since I came across THISSS very recently …

Sure! Secret just means I make it for myself and only myself :laughing: Its freshly popped popcorn w/ a little cayenne pepper and nutritional yeast. That’s what makes it cheesy. (B vits) No big deal. #foodnerdsecrets

10 Likes

I agree, the Jim/Pam/Dwight trio will always be the strongest trio! I love Erin, have you seen The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt? I saw that before The Office so I was really pleasantly surprised to see her in that role. I also like Angela, in a weird way.

7 Likes

No problem, KookieSuperApe! That’s on me not getting the release notes to you- I needed to be granted access to the document where they live and I haven’t checked back in. I’ll try to get those up tomorrow :slight_smile:

In the meantime, if you like talkin’ features, you can share your gratitude and ask any questions you have about upcoming features in this Q&A on Thursday with our Product Manager!

(I see you did already, but I’ll go ahead and post anyway for anyone else who wasn’t aware :slight_smile: )

8 Likes

:sob:
Thank you so much for saying that, RF- it’s been a lot of work, and I haven’t been able to be in the forums as much, but I’m really happy to see it paying off! :00_stargirl:

9 Likes

You’re welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Do you worry about monkeys eating popsicles

11 Likes

When they look guilty!:laughing:

7 Likes

No cat has ever been more fabulous!! :sparkles: :nail_care:

And yay! I’m so happy that didn’t go unnoticed :hugs: Although I am sorry to hear the functionality is interfering/being “draft happy”. Please let us know if you keep seeing it!

Right?!

My quinoa got freezer burn before I got a chance to try it :frowning_face: But we will persevere!

This always seemed most logical and nutritious to me- less processed food, you know? You know.

I tried Beyond Meat and it kind of creeped me out :rofl: A little TOO legit!

:cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

NO ONE!

I cannot wait to watch this video- I love The Wiz, I bet this is going to be a treat. You are le best for sharing!

9 Likes

:raised_hand: I do. All the time.

I don’t. That’s a lie.

7 Likes

A voter never tells! :speak_no_evil:

Thanks for swinging by, Chimp! :banana: :monkey:

8 Likes

hahahaha I love this phrasing :rofl: This is going to sound silly, but I would love to know a series of DC character’s creature comforts. Favorite food? Bedtime ritual? Book?

9 Likes

I agree. The site is more streamlined this way. Besides, the loss of the movies and shows wasn’t too big a deal for me since I own copies of several of them already.

7 Likes

I haven’t seen unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, is it good? As for the actress who played Erin, she’ll be in the new Home Alone Remake!:grinning:

6 Likes

Ok, I’m glad Im not the only one! :joy: The first time, I kept saying…*nah, I think this could be real beef. This is weeeird!

Okay, heading out. Have a great week everyone! :purple_heart: Thank you @Applejack!

9 Likes

:rofl: I’ve only had a chance to watch the first few minutes, but the costumes in this are hilarious!! And this Jackie Wilson tracks makes for lovely background music.

I’ll trade you for:

8 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::tada: @patterson65.37405!!

8 Likes

Awww man, that’s really disappointing :confused: Please contact the DC Shop directly- they may be able to issue you a refund:
https://help.shop.dccomics.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

7 Likes