OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hi AH,

Just following up on this from last week. The first part of my question was answered when an app update appeared a few days ago. But I’d still like to know if the dev team is still working on any substantial improvements to the app. For example, more flexible user lists, better search, etc. We heard rumors and rumblings about these things many months ago, but nothing since. Thanks!

6 Likes

So, me asking is pointless

I’m with you

6 Likes

Not really…

See? No mention of the American way alongside truth and justice. And before that, his battle was “against evil and injustice” rather than “for truth and justice.” (See Action Comics #7 from 1938.)

On the contrary, Superman has been called the Man of Tomorrow since 1939. It shows up in the last panel of his story from New York World’s Fair Comics. Of course, I prefer his original title, “Champion of the Oppressed” (Action Comics #1 from 1938).

8 Likes

issue #5 of Action Comics

7 Likes

@Alec.Holland in honor of WW’s 80th anniversary. Who’s your favorite WW villain? I’ll post mine blurred. Then u can un-blur it after u answer. Circe.

5 Likes

Is there a limit to how much one can put into one post, or specifically a topic?

7 Likes

So @Alec.Holland what do you think of your new action figure?

6 Likes

Awww. so…”This Must Be The Place” (Talking Heads). @Alec.Holland would u A). Try a Tuber if offered.
B). Get all the info possible previously. Then decide.
C). Say no thanks, I’m cool.
Not a trick question talking actual Swamp Thing Tubers…

9 Likes

Hello! Is there by any chance going to be a Halloween badge this year?

7 Likes

If I remember correctly, Frosted Flakes and the mods had to expand the post limit precisely because the club leaders (including me) were fussing incessantly about the previous limit. However, there is still some limit, and if I could get the blasted search bar to work anymore, I might be able to look up what that limit is…

7 Likes

I just deleted my complaints about the search bar lol. Not a fan at all. I’ve typed a thread in word for word & says 0 results. Then I find it & it’s literally verbatim what I typed in. Plus I always hit that X looking thing & it brings me to advanced search. I’m like, no, I just wanted to delete & search another topic. Not play Operation with the search engine :laughing:

7 Likes

I just tried it again, and at least it was semi-functional this time. Lately, it has been like, “Oh, you want to search for something in this subforum? Well, here’s the entire subforum!”

7 Likes

Hello everybody, It’s time for another hour of The Office Hours, Starring everybody favorite Moderator, @Alec.Holland!:smiley:

5 Likes

Of course I’m a huge fan! Sadly I have a long-distance call scheduled with my family overseas which overlaps with the WAL and then I have to be an adult and spread mulch in the yard :sob:

I don’t like being an adult.

9 Likes

Oh it drives me crazy. I searched this & it went straight to every mention of the word office or hours. I looked for about 2 seconds & I could smell colors.

7 Likes

I knew it was you, but it’s very clever :slight_smile:

I feel like Austin Powers might have the monopoly on that name sadly :joy:

7 Likes

Thankyou.:grinning:

6 Likes

I too went to a party as Two Face once with fake silicon based burns etc. on my face. It was kinda cool at the time!

I have of course dressed up as Batman once in my life :eyes:

8 Likes

Terrible parents. 0/10.

8 Likes

I only heard of this song’s existence because of the various covers that appeared in the 90s and 00s. It is a doo wop, I agree with you!

7 Likes