OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

So when will we see a comic list for November?:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Okay, the number thatā€™s coming up in my searches is 7,000 characters, but I canā€™t remember if that number was expanded FROM that or expanded TO that in early 2020. Iā€™m also trying to remember if it was expanded everywhere or only in certain forums.

6 Likes

No discussion as of yet, but it is on my plate for the coming weeks. Right now, our priority is ensuring that we donā€™t see a repeat of Saturday and have the forums crumble around us like a wet gingerbread house.

Increasing sizes for images will no doubt have an effect on the stability of the forums, so I want to make sure weā€™re in a good spot there before we go about enhancing anything. I do hear you though!

9 Likes

I havenā€™t heard anything about it and I feel like this would have been announced at FanDome if it was coming.

7 Likes

As a massive video game nerd, I was of course super excited at the premise of a Suicide Squad game. Iā€™ll be watching that with great interest :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Vroom all your questions are being answered how dare u have a life outside of thisā€¦tskā€¦the nerve.

8 Likes

Same here!:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Greetings, ajm! Nice to see ya :slight_smile:

It was quite the experience. I got pulled away from lunch to try and put out the fire. Luckily the Discourse team is very responsive and they got us back up and running nice and quickly.

It seems like a good problem if the forums crash because thereā€™s too many people though, so I was actually kinda happy to see it!

This bell has always existed, but has since migrated to the right. Iā€™ll let the team know that itā€™s a little too close to the other buttons for comfort. It needs a lesson in personal space :eyes:

The purpose of the button is to set your ā€˜Watchingā€™ status for the thread that youā€™re currently viewing.

You didnā€™t put Scarecrow on this list?? Really?!

8 Likes

:joy:

8 Likes

Seems like a bug in the forums. I went ahead and granted it to you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ohh I didnā€™t get one or one for signing up for premium b4 the site opened? I just noticed those 2 the other day & I wasnā€™t even looking at em. I just came across them never checked any of the others yet. But, I know I should have those 2. 2nd being more than 1 device. Did Appletv, Firestick. iPad, IPhone just the last 2 after it got removed from the others.

6 Likes

It wasnā€™t quite this bad, from where I was. But it was definitely eventful. Thanks again to the team for handling it wonderfully!

7 Likes

@Alec.Holland do you think there will be another DC Fandome next year?:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

As an admin for the community with very little influence on the greater company and their plans, my assumption would be that this is to make Superman more accessible for the 6.something billion people outside of the United States.

I will be sure to report your feedback to the relevant members of the team to ensure that itā€™s heard, but I donā€™t believe this is a deliberate attempt to snub America.

8 Likes

Thankyou @Alec.Holland.:slightly_smiling_face:
:dc: :us_outlying_islands::superman:

6 Likes

Hi @Alec.Holland, what are your thoughts on the gold boots? :thinking: :00_flash1:

7 Likes

Hey Kookie!

Yes, I noticed that weā€™ve had a bunch of new suggestions for the app from the community lately. Iā€™m going to run through them, find the viable options and pitch them to the team. No promises on anything concrete, but Iā€™ll do my part!

ALSO, as an exciting bit of news for you, you should find that Wonder Woman #47 and #48 are finally available on the platform as they should be.

9 Likes

If you could have a superhero cape what color would it be? @Alec.Holland

6 Likes

Good choice!

Mine is The Cheetah, specifically the Barbara Ann Minerva version.

7 Likes

I believe the limit is something crazy like 15 posts without a response from anyone else. This is usually only encountered in collection threads where there are many images posted back to back.

6 Likes