OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hello @Alec.Holland,
After seeing a cover for Swamp Thing #2, do you think Two-Face would make a good Swamp Thing? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I haven’t heard anything about it, but I’m not usually involved in any product meetings regarding the app. Let me chase it up for you!

8 Likes

If you had to describe yourself as a kitchen appliance what would it be and why???

7 Likes

Cool thanks! I do have another username in mind, coming soon!:sunglasses:

6 Likes

NFT stands for Non-Fungible Token and, in it’s simplest concept, is essentially like owning artwork IRL, but digitally. People collect art because it’s rare, unique and expensive. NFTs are very similar and most of them are 100% unique (though not in the case of the FanDome NFTs).

You can sell your NFT as it has a Token ID attached to it, but I’m not sure of the value attached to the ones that are given out for FanDome.

Hopefully this clears things up! It’s a very new thing so don’t feel bad for not really getting it. I don’t either.

10 Likes

I loved Soul Plumber! DC Horror is my favorite :slight_smile:

8 Likes

When in doubt, blame COVID for the lack of any after-shoot features. I don’t have an answer for this specific question sadly :frowning:

8 Likes

I second @Soreita’s opinion on this.

I sincerely hope the topic of the heated debate is ‘what’s the best way to dispose of Ranch Dressing shots?’ with the two options being ‘Fire’ and ‘Acid’.

9 Likes

I was talking about seconded :eyes:

Absolutely not.

9 Likes

Unfortunately that is not the case :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

You’ll find out on Saturday! :wink:

8 Likes

I have been sorted! I came out as a Ravenclaw :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Darn…maybe we can sponsor one at the Ranch Bar :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Seconded. :laughing:

7 Likes

My week has been great, I hope yours has too!

I’m not sure what I can and can’t divulge regarding the one-shot, but keep an eye out next week for more info :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We’re partyin’! How are you?

8 Likes

Well I was…but now I have to go :cry:

6 Likes

I don’t think so, their personalities are too different for them to go well together.

7 Likes

Hey Alec, 2 more weeks til Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter watch along, will you or one of the Moderators will join? It be great to have you guys there.:grinning:
The movie is on HBO Max.

8 Likes

Okay, thank you! :blush:

5 Likes