OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

This is truly bizarre… I feel like I’d be a milk frother. Useful, but only in specific situations :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

You’re all monsters :joy:

9 Likes

Potentially, when is the WAL? :eyes:

8 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

7 Likes

Tuesday October 26th, at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Sadly outside of my shift, but there’s the potential for a moderator to join :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Stargirl is on tonight, hopefully I won’t forget like I did in a past few weeks. :man_facepalming:
Thankfully I’ve watch last week episodes while I was unaware on what happened!
Now I’m all caught up.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Don’t forget! :smiley:

7 Likes

Thankyou, I won’t. :grinning:

7 Likes

Alrighty, a nice short & sweet episode of Office Hours! We’ll be back at the usual time next week :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Bye @Alec.Holland and thankyou, can’t wait to talk to you soon on DC Fandome, looking forward to it!:grinning:

6 Likes

Criterion and Harley Quinn would be a match made in DC Heaven.

7 Likes

Not sure they do TV shows

6 Likes

Oh, come on! Don’t knock it 'til you’ve tried it! :grin:

slugs back a shot of “the good stuff”

It’s blisssSssSsS…:woozy_face: :upside_down_face:

Join uS, aZz rahncheech shawtz be guud fur U!

shakes head a squidge

Whoa, what happened? Did I turn into Ranch Zombie, again?

Say it ain’t so, Moe!

@Alec.Holland If you’re not busy on the afternoon of the 23rd, I’ll be hosting a WAL for Army of Darkness in the IL.

If I recall, you’re a fan of that mega-awesome movie, yeah?

5 Likes

Criterion and anything DC would be great, right?

imagines a Criterion edition of Superman: The Movie

WBHE has already done top-tier editions of STM on assorted formats, but who could say “no” to it from Criterion?

Not this guy, and my 4K Blu-ray player isn’t even hooked up, right now.

7 Likes

Oh, I knew the word you were curious about. I was just being my goofy, silly, self and putting a tweest to the whole thing. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Hey @Alec.Holland,
What you think of this username… @ManOf78ThousandUsernames? Hope you like it. I based it after my favorite silent film actor Lon Chaney who was known as The Man Of a Thousand Faces. He was also known as The man of mystery cause he rarely gave interviews. :grinning:

6 Likes

Gag. I received the free NFT, and it was the cover for Batman #1 (2011). Anyone who knows me will know why that one didn’t go over well.

6 Likes

@Alec.Holland Have you ever dressed up as a DC character for a Halloween party or when you would go out to Trick or Treat?

I dressed up as the Batman Forever iteration of Two-Face in 1995. I found the costume at Target, and in just the nick of time (also a 1995 movie), as I couldn’t find another costume I liked, prior to that one.

The 'Face costume was so nice that I used it twice, and wore it for ToT in 1996, which would prove to be my last ToT, as of now at least.

6 Likes

I was a 1997 Batman from Batman & Robin! :grin: My favorite memory of wearing that costume, was on Halloween day I was working at Target, I remember as I was working, I heard like a 6 or 7 year old kid talking,
As he was talking to his Dad, he was in shock, couldn’t finish what he was trying to say. Then he said, “Hi Batman!” I smile and said hello, and he said, “How are you doing Batman?” I said I was doing fine. That was a great memory.
Oh yeah, when I first wore it, I really scare my cat, his back and furr went up with a huge hiss! And he try to bite me! :laughing:

7 Likes