OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I just sent an email so hopefully I’ll get the required information soon.

6 Likes

What is an NFT?

7 Likes

It’s very likely due to the continuing, overall decreasing consumer interest in physical media, in most cases.

If consumers are spending less on the product, then studios aren’t going to foot the bill for special features-loaded releases as they once did, many years ago.

It’s unfortunate, but that’s just how things are in the physical media side of the home video industry, right now.

Boutique labels like The Criterion Collection, Shout Factory and Arrow Video (among others) will spend money for deluxe releases, because those are their bread and butter and what keep their lights on, but for giant companies like Warner Brothers, Disney and the like, spending money on high-quality physical home video product is getting to be a much smaller priority than it once was.

6 Likes

Non-Fungible Tokens.

I don’t know the particulars, but generally speaking, they appear to be similar to cryptocurrencies in some aspects.

As for NFTs in the DC ecosphere, they appear to be akin to digital collectibles. I’ve only read a tiny amount about them, but the article on the DC homepage from last week or so made them out to be collectibles that have different comic covers on them…I guess? :man_shrugging:

It wasn’t really of interest to me, so I skimmed the article fairly quickly, but that was the gist I got from it.

6 Likes

There has been some heated debate this week, regarding the acceptability of Ranch Dressing Shots, what’s your opinion?

8 Likes

I think I just gagged.

8 Likes

Understandable

6 Likes

Seconded.

Is that a word? It is now.

8 Likes

Yes, “gagged” is a word. :slight_smile:

At a future Fan Event, could we have a ranch shots competition?

Maybe…IDK…the winner gets some trades (including an omnibus and/or Absolute Edition as well) from DC as a prize?

fully admits that as an originator of the concept of ranch shots, which do sound gross, he’d still enter the competition in an objective way

6 Likes

Seconded is a word

Edit: For the record no one is actually taking ranch shots…it’s just a joke :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Now that Baseball game I was watching is now over, do I play videogame, watch movies or join Office Hours?:thinking:
I pick…Joining Office Hours! Hope we will get a little more fun stuff on what’s coming to DC Fandome! :grinning:

7 Likes

Howdy team! Starting in just a couple of minutes. Hope everyone is doing well :slight_smile:

10 Likes

No idea if you have been asked this before, but have you been sorted into a Hogwarts house before? Which house are you? :smiley:

7 Likes

Hi @Alec.Holland, how has your week been going so far? Any new news regarding the Batman/Fortnite one shot comic or if it will be on DCUI? :00_batman_1989: :thinking:

6 Likes

Hey Party People!!! What’s Up???

7 Likes

Hello @Alec.Holland,
Today Batman radio show has its own comic out. Is it the same story told on a radio or is it a own adventure? Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face::loud_sound::radio:

5 Likes

We have tonnes of TT’s drafted and they’ll be returning, potentially next week!

8 Likes

YIKES

9 Likes

It’s fun to try and figure out where ReaganFan has gone every time you change to something new!

9 Likes

yay!

7 Likes