OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Tank you @Angel212

6 Likes

Why’s that?

Could you please try and look into that?

How do you sign up for Fandome?

6 Likes

When will tech Tuesday come back?

6 Likes

I’m glad to hear that, as I’m planning a watch-along for Injustice, once it’s out on digital and physical formats (which is 10/19, if memory serves), so that everyone can play along.

The Injustice WAL won’t be on the day it comes out, but definitely within its first few days of release, at most.

As for destroying a comic, in most cases I’d agree that performing such an action would be sacrilegious, but…have you read Deadpool Max #1?

It’s the only comic that I’ve ever bought on New Comics Day, read that day and then ripped asunder and tossed into my kitchen trash immediately after reading it because of how terrible it was.

6 Likes

Seconding the above.

@Spider-Man78 Burgess Meredith smiles upon you when you :notes: “Do that Penguin thing that you do.” :notes:

6 Likes

You follow this link and register as normal. You may already have an account and you can check this by clicking the ‘Account’ button in the top right hand corner of that site!

8 Likes

I think I’m already registered

6 Likes

Hello @Alec.Holland,
What do you think of my new username @S.T.R.I.P.E.78? :grinning:

5 Likes

why change it?

6 Likes

For the fun of it.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi AH,

It’s been a little while since the last update to the DCUI app (6/28/21, by my info). Do you know if there’s anything new coming down the pike?

In particular, have you heard anything about any imminent improvements to the custom user lists? I last asked about it back in March, when we had a special Office Hours with product manager Aric, but I haven’t heard anything since. Is this still being worked on by the dev team? The ability to move comic issues around on lists after they’ve been added is sorely needed, and has been for a while. Thanks!

7 Likes

I got a confusing, weird email today about NFTs from DC. I redeemed the code. But like, what’s the point of it? I don’t understand. I know NFT is like some form of crypto-currency. Am I suppose to be able to read the comic I received or is it just something pretty to look at? :woozy_face:

It just doesn’t make sense to me why DC is doing this or what that means for me. Am I making money off of my pretty image? I read the FAQs but just makes it more confusing… maybe this is just the turning point in my life in becoming “old” :older_woman:

10 Likes

I got mine as well, not sure what to do with them either.

8 Likes

I also got the e-mail about the NFT, but haven’t done anything with it, yet.

Its a neat idea, and appreciated, but a code that could be redeemed in the DC Shop would be of greater interest for me.

On another note @Alec.Holland, what’s moving and shaking in your comic ecosphere as of late? Did you get a chance to read Soul Plumber #1, yet?

6 Likes

How come the blu-ray releases of the Doom Patrol and Harley Quinn TV series are so light on bonus features? If any TV shows deserve a full blown release with audio commentaries, documentaries, and other extras, it would be these ones.

8 Likes

I haven’t even gotten an email yet even though I have an account and did as I was told.

7 Likes

For a moment I got nervous because I thought today was Tuesday :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I got mine Sunday night.

5 Likes

I was thinking you were here a bit early.

5 Likes

I tend to get my questions in a day or so early anyway. This is just in case I can’t make it or if I forget.

6 Likes