OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Keith Richards all day!

I’m a big fan of Honky Tonk :sweat_smile: How about you?

8 Likes

I’m not sure that I could ever call a zombie cute, even if it is Rita!

7 Likes

LOL! Thankyou. :laughing:
Here’s mine,

1. I have to go with the 1966 Batman.

2. From The Batman (2004) Team Penguin episode.

3.I Love The Batman Adventures #1, that was a great start.

1. Love the flying umbrella.

2. Careful Catwoman Careful, everyone of them has a mother! :laughing: -Batman The movie 1966.

3. Arkham City

4. Burgess Meredith.

And there you have it.

Oh and favorite Penguin’s moment was when he stole Green Lantern’s ring in The Batman. :grinning:

7 Likes

Penguin stole Green Lantern’s ring? Talk about a recipe for disaster!

8 Likes

And as a follow-up, Burgess Meredith RULED as Penguin!

7 Likes

By accident, but it was a great episode when he get chase by everybody! Including Green Lantern arch enemy.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I can really imitate his Penguin Waugh Waugh sound.:grinning:

7 Likes

Can confirm. Have heard it personally!

9 Likes

Alrighty, it’s looking like it’s that time again! Thanks for all the questions and I look forward to hanging out with you next week at FanDome!!

11 Likes

Have a great evening Alec and Thankyou again! :grinning:

6 Likes

Bon voyage, @Alec.Holland and see you soon!

6 Likes

Nailed it. Keef is my #1 with a bullet. Favorite song is Stupid Girl. Honky Tonk & Beast of Burden are up there too. Ty there’s so much traffic it took forever just to type this lol. I appreciate the response have a great night & great taste as always!!! Also, I spelled it Keef on purpose, for all the non Stones fans, that’s not a typo…

5 Likes

Thanks as always.

6 Likes

Please don’t type and drive! Be safe!

7 Likes

No I meant on this board traffic on this board not on the road lol. I don’t even use tech besides this site on a laptop while I’m in my room. Also, I don’t have a car.

4 Likes

I’m trying out the settings for the three clubs I’m involved in. I’ll be curious to see how it works out

6 Likes

Noooo I missed it again :cry: I was so excited as well because today is my 3rd DCUI Anniversary

But thank you for answering my questions :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Happy anniversary!!! I missed it too. My work schedule is kind of weird ad I get out right around the time this is ending.

7 Likes

Thanks @D4RK5TARZ

7 Likes

Happy DCUI anniversary, @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder! :tada:

6 Likes