OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

That’s fair. Baseball can honestly be kind of boring especially if you aren’t a fan.

Enjoy the series when you get to it! It’s a fun one.

6 Likes

Yup. I’d give them little life vests and everything.

7 Likes

Do you know if we were already registered from last year if we will be getting an NFT? Or is it only newly registered people?

7 Likes

Squid Game was great… sort of :joy:

I’ve been watching Longmire, Sweet Tooth and Sex Education. All 3 of which are excellent for their own reasons and all on Netflix :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey @Alec.Holland,
I’m now reading at the new Marvel Unlimited, they have a comic series called Infinity Comics where you keep scrolling down to the end to read like each comic panels. Will DC Universe Infinite be doing something like that for DC Characters?
Also they’re doing points and reward thing, hope DC can do them as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

This is very much TBD. I haven’t heard anything internally!

See above! We keep you abreast of the situation regarding new releases as much as we can!

Yup! Just make sure it’s in the Iceberg Lounge :slight_smile:

MAYBE. I’m very limited on what I can say regarding announcements for FanDome, you never know who’s reading!

8 Likes

That’s what I call my bathroom breaks :eyes:

8 Likes

I will! Thanks again for the recommendation :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thankyou, you’re the best!:smiley:

7 Likes

This is a good question. As far as I know, it’ll all users… Have you tried signing up again this year to see if the system is different?

8 Likes

Check out the fandome page, it has some info on it which may answer your question.

8 Likes

I can put in a request for that type of reading system for you. No promises though!

Rewards are very much offline for the time being until we get a new CM. Then we can talk about it! :pray:

9 Likes

I went to the web page and I’m already logged in with my account from last year. So I assume it is still the same system?

7 Likes

Seems that way! Check your email for the next 2-3 days and then hit up support (yourdcu.com/submit) if you don’t receive anything about your NFT!

8 Likes

Hey @Alec.Holland,
With The Penguin turning 80…

1. What’s your favorite version of him?
  2. What’s your Favorite Penguin TV episode of any series?
  3. What’s your favorite Penguin story in comic?
  4. What’s your favorite Penguin Moment?
  5. What’s your favorite Penguin umbrella gadget?
  6. What’s your favorite Penguin’s quote in movie or TV?
  7. What’s your favorite video game that feature The Penguin?
  8. Who’s your favorite actor to play The Penguin?

Thankyou!:grinning::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

8 Likes

Sounds good to me. Thanks for talking me through that. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Cool, Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I like his gangster attire in Batman: Arkham Knight!

I honestly couldn’t tell you!

He was pretty great in Batman: No Man’s Land!

I only know of a couple of them, but I always thought the hidden gun was cool as a kid.

See above. You’re definitely pushing my knowledge here :sweat_smile:

Any of the Arkham trilogy, take your pick!

It’ll never be anyone other than Danny DeVito.

9 Likes

@Alec.Holland I know we both dabble with guitar & drums. Who’s your favorite Rolling Stones member at any time period? Second of a 2 parter: if u had to pick, what’s your favorite Stones song? I saw them last night & it was amazing!!!

Set List.

7 Likes

Did you see last week’s Doom Patrol? Was Rita the cutest zombie or what?

7 Likes