OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Oh, interesting. I’m still registered from last year. I wonder if I’ll get one. :woman_shrugging: I wouldn’t really know what to do with one anyway.

6 Likes

There’s an internal list of issues that get marked off when they’re in progress/completed etc.

9 Likes

I prefer shooters, personally. I’m a big fan of Apex Legends at the moment, for example.

I did pick up the Batman Arkham trilogy on Steam this weekend though and made my way through Asylum in City in a couple of evenings. I’ve played them before, but forgot how good they were!

Now working my way through Arkham Knight which is entirely new to me and absolutely fantastic.

What kind of games do you like to play?

7 Likes

I also tried it and my sentiments are very similar. I’m not a massive Chipotle fan to begin with, but I am a fan of brisket. Thanks for the heads up on it!

7 Likes

This is a setting you can tweak in your club settings if you want to give the same experience to your club members. There’s a ‘Watch only 1st message’ option, so members will get the initial notification, but won’t receive any other notifications for the DM chain.

8 Likes

I’d want it to float and then I’d create a lego iceberg and sink it because I’m a monster. Or maybe I just like closure… I’m not sure!

7 Likes

Haha, I’m glad that the loop has finally been closed on this one!

8 Likes

I can tell you for a fact that my mother would hate all things DC :joy:

7 Likes

So would you have little lego figures drowning

6 Likes

What’s your latest binging Series on streaming video, and do you recommend it, @Alec.Holland . Mine was Squid game, enjoyable if you don’t mind gratuitous violence, now checking at the Gift on Netflix.

5 Likes

Abby made an incredible bunch of lemon pepper wet chicken pitta breads a few days back. I literally have dreams about it.

I’d never destroy any comics, that feels incredibly sacrilegious, don’tcha think? Someone loves the comic, otherwise it wouldn’t exist!

With that said, I feel like the Widening Gyre was not the best comic ever made.

7 Likes

Hey @Alec.Holland,
Hope you’re doing well, just a hour ago I was thrill to see this!:smiley:

The bad news is my Arch Nemesis…

Won’t let me read them.
My questions to you is…

1. When will we see more of Batman & Scooby-Doo Mysteries issues?

2. When will Batman The Adventures Continues season 2 be on DC Universe Infinite?

3. :grin:Is it ok later this month if I can host Abraham Lincoln: The Vampire hunter watch along? It’s on HBO Max!

4. Will Fandome have any update on the 2 new Animated Series on Batman and Superman?

Thankyou so much for your time.:grinning:

7 Likes

I haven’t heard anything about this thread since we created it, so my assumption is that it was posted outside of DC Comics and I missed it or plans were changed regarding the Q&A.

I agree that the thread should be locked, I just went ahead and did that to prevent further confusion. Thanks for the suggestion!

8 Likes

:flushed:

6 Likes

That’s sad!
(Play Celine Dion, My heart will go on)
:sob:

7 Likes

I’ve seen mixed reactions, but I loved The Long Halloween Part II.

We have plans internally to help celebrate it in the forums! Always down for some more Injustice content.

I fully plan on doing a WAL for as much of it as humanly possible, I’ll drop an announcement towards the end of the week to give people time to prep.

Bear in mind that I gotta do all the other things as well, so I may not be super active in that thread but I’ll do my best!

8 Likes

I’m not a big fan of baseball sadly. I saw a Red Sox game at Fenway once and literally fell asleep :sweat_smile: In my defense, I had recently gotten off a red-eye.

No! But I was recently made aware of Genshin Impact comics on that site which reminded me to check out the Wayne Family stuff. It’s bookmarked on my browser for my free time :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Alec.Holland ,Wait you have free time?

5 Likes

As I understand it, the emails are being sent out in batches over the next week or so. Just keep an eye on your inbox periodically for the email. If you haven’t received it by say… Friday? Shoot a message over to our support team (yourdcu.com/submit) and they’ll help you out!

Yup! Just responded to Vroom with a similar question. Absolutely planning to launch a community thread towards the end of this week to build the hype :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Bragging rights! Some of them are pretty darn rare :slight_smile:

7 Likes