OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Just around 15 minutes left til we get to some questions!

I’m trying out the “new” recipe for Coke Zero. So far, it’s better than before :grimacing:

9 Likes

@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder Which ones that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Dr. Holland? Favorite?

8 Likes

Hey @Alec.Holland do you have a favorite DC animated series?

7 Likes

Hi AH,

Just wanted to draw your attention to this late-breaking issue. The Green Arrow archival issues that we’re scheduled to get in September are ones that we already have on the site:

8 Likes

That look really good!:smiley:

6 Likes

Alrighty everyone, I’m ready to get to it. Hope everyone’s having a great evening! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello @Alec.Holland,
Which James Bond movie is your most favorite film? :slightly_smiling_face::uk::cocktail:

6 Likes

Yes, twice at this point. Once by AJ and once by myself. It’s on their radar! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Better late than never, Roman! Hi! :wave:

Very busy! But hanging in there. I hope things are well with you!

7 Likes

Hello! :wave: I have not been watching Stargirl. It’s on my list, but a lower priority to other things. Have you been enjoying it?

I haven’t heard any chatter about this, but they usually play their cards pretty close to their chest when it comes to video games. We’ll have to wait and see!

You’re probably going to groan internally as this answer is very cliche, but Batman is my 2nd favorite :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Success! Here’s to 9,000 more :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Can’t argue with that.:grinning:
And yes I’ve been enjoying the Stargirl series so far.

5 Likes

Is The Joker comic that’s coming in September, is that the one with 3 Jokers story?:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

You didn’t think I’d let the week go by without posting songs from THESE greats, did you?

Claudette - YouTube

(4) The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

6 Likes

Like Aesop’s Fables?

The Crow and the Sheep probably. A great lesson in how to get what you want without inconveniencing or harming others. Do you have a favorite?

8 Likes

Good question… I feel like it might be interesting to see what can happen in over 1,000 issues of The Spectre. Lots of room for creativity there!

8 Likes

Dr. Holland! Hello, again! I hope this finds you well. Has it? :eyes: Here, let’s start w/ a song…

I have a Q for you, but it should come in the form of a DM, so I guess be on the look out when you get back tomorrow. In the meantime (from last week!!)

I’ve absolutely done that! :laughing: I’ll have to google this one, because I don’t know what it is! I’m currently watching Ted Lasso. Really enjoying it. Seen any good movies lately?

That makes sense. So does that mean someone couldn’t start a new account, tho? Like, what if someone forgot their log in?

Okay. And I brought a little lizard, that I’ll assume is also welcome at this here swamp party—she׳s already dressed for the occasion n’ everything! :wink: Won’t let her outta my sight :raised_hand: promise lol!

Have a great week. :green_heart: Take care.
Ps. @ajm08g I love me some metal bluegrass covers, :raised_hands: Ty!

8 Likes

And why is the answer On Her Majesty’s Secret Service? :wink:

6 Likes

2011’s Green Lantern with Ryan Reynolds definitely had room for improvement. I still enjoyed it, but it’s absolutely not my favorite.

7 Likes

For me, The World is not enough and The spy who loves me.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes