OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Listen, I’d be right there with you. I’d be absolutely flat broke, but my house would be full of ID themed clothing.

11 Likes

Detective Comics, cause it’s my favorite series.:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

It would be really cool! We’re always open to the idea of partnering with other companies. I’ll add this to my list of things to follow up on for sure!

This would be really cool. Honestly, this could work as a partnership with Spotify too in the form of a podcast.

I think it’s great for characters where the visuals really aren’t that important. The Flash would be a great example for this, same with Aquaman and honestly Wonder Woman as well. Characters who are eloquent and have lots of strong dialogue, for sure!

12 Likes

You’re supposed to answer with, “Year One, The Long Halloween, The Killing Joke, Hush, Court of Owls, and The Dark Knight Returns.” At least, that’s what every redundant internet list has taught me. (I’d probably recommend a completely different list, frankly.)

10 Likes

I’m not entirely sure how one would be the Batman of country music… I’m not sure that Hank fits the bill sadly. He died of a heart failure at 29 if I remember correctly. Definitely not Batman material.

A fantastic musician though!

10 Likes

Perhaps Zatanna or Constantine in a Shadow-style thriller?

9 Likes

Hello Alec :st_swamp_thing2:,
Are you a fan of The Office?:slightly_smiling_face:

If yes, who’s your favorite character?

8 Likes

Soon™. We don’t have a concrete date for this yet, we’re trying to figure out the most appropriate way to display some potentially offensive content towards the back of the issue.

It’s a great read though if you like Post-Apocalyptic settings!

11 Likes

Speaking of comics… :thinking:

Alec have you read this comic or this comic by any chance? :superman: :00_swamp_thing:

10 Likes

Yes, exactly that! Dueling Banjos started off the whole thing for me.

9 Likes

I would’ve stopped with the first Supes/Swampy crossover, but I just had to come back for Moore!

11 Likes

Should have opened with this, will definitely close with the outro!

10 Likes

12 Likes

This is very much a TBD topic. The DCUI team was hit pretty hard by the pandemic, so the team is reduced in size. Only time will tell if the team will grow again to allow for an increased output from the archives/digitization team.

9 Likes

I’ll put the mods on standby :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you to you and everyone else in the community for being such passionate fans. It’s truly one of the things that makes the job so enjoyable for me!

9 Likes

You’re supposed to START with these. After that, I would absolutely recommend moving on to Detective Comics. :batman:

11 Likes

:grin:

7 Likes

I’m thinking Zatanna may be difficult to pull off as it’d be difficult to decipher her backwards speech without seeing it written down.

Constantine is a great suggestion though!

9 Likes

YES. I was devastated when they took it off of Netflix. I’ve seen it end-to-end probably 50 times.

I’m going to make everyone groan internally and say that it’s Jim. I like his character arc. You get to watch him grow up from this prankster who hates his job and has no ambitions into a husband, father, businessman, best man. I see a bit of myself in that.

9 Likes