OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Thankyou Alec!:grinning:

10 Likes

Soon? I’d say probably not. At some point in the future? Likely!

You’ve probably noticed, there’s a method to the releases for our archive titles and the team usually focuses on just a few series until they’re all added to the service (Wasteland #6 is still coming, before anyone asks!) and then a new series starts.

13 Likes

The night is young, you never know! Comments over doubled since you posted this :wink:

Strong possibility that we did this by accident. The delay is there to give you a chance to un-delete your post in case you change your mind! I’ll look into this and see if we goofed.

12 Likes

When will we see Wasteland #6? :grin:
Just kidding, that was a wasted question, I haven’t read the series.

10 Likes

Great so far! Looking forward to sleeping in this weekend though :skull:

This shade is added to make the comment easily identifiable as one made by a moderator or admin so that it doesn’t get lost in the noise :slight_smile:

I’m really loving all of the country/banjocore/swampy music that’s coming my way this evening. I love a good banjo!

12 Likes

I’m slated to be around until 7PM PST!

11 Likes

Oh, you mean like this?

Dueling Banjos - YouTube

10 Likes

Howdy! :wave:

The team was performing a mandatory update for one of the core components of the backend for the service. Nothing should have changed on the front end, but it makes life a lot easier for the team at the back!

(Avoiding being specific here to protect the integrity of the service)

12 Likes

This sounds like an excellent plan. :sunglasses: :+1:

Ah, that makes sense. :smiley:

Begins the search for more… :eyes: :superman_hv_4:

11 Likes

For right now, it’s not looking likely. We’re more than happy to keep poking and prodding, but most actors/actresses are starting to enjoy their real life freedoms again with readily available vaccines and lifted restrictions in most states and cities.

For now, they’ll reconnect with family members and loved ones and we’ll get back to business towards the end of the year/next year.

12 Likes

Speaking of music, we obviously need this song playing…

14 Likes

That is absolutely the plan as far as I’m concerned! Hopefully we’ll all still be here in the community for years to come too! :blue_heart:

12 Likes

Hello Alec :st_swamp_thing2:,
With California reopening and people are slowly going back to their job, will there be a chance of alot more comics being added, maybe this fall? It’d be great to see alot more comics from the archives.:grinning:

9 Likes

As a heads up, moving a thread takes us just a few seconds. It’s absolutely not a bother and we appreciate you for your incredible work on the map of live filming locations!

12 Likes

Oh, we can make it a bother!

maniacal laughter

11 Likes

I love the Talking Heads! Great choice.

24/7/365 is definitely the aim! We have moderators on every single day without fail. This includes Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, July 4th, Birthdays, New Years etc. If you guys are here chatting, we’re here keeping an eye on things :slight_smile:

12 Likes

They should bring back video section.:grin:

Sorry!

10 Likes

A wonderful plug. I do miss the CW season, but the old school shows were still great.

12 Likes

Thank you for all you do @Alec.Holland , and for putting up with all of us eager-beavers.

716da96bedb9e42bee697756e9084167

12 Likes

Where should I start reading Batman comics?

11 Likes