OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I have not! It’s on my reading list for this week though, it sounds like an interesting duo!

Why do you ask? :eyes:

10 Likes

I think Alec now knows what @Applejack goes through each week at the Office Hours, fun stuff, only no cats gif or pictures this week!:smiley_cat:

7 Likes

They also are on my reading list and many thanks to some of our fine community members for highlighting them. :sunglasses: :+1:

9 Likes

Jim is my favorite character also, great pick!:grinning:

7 Likes

No, no, no. You should’ve said to start reading Batman comics with The Brave and the Bold #122 & #176 and Swamp Thing #51-55. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

AJ is truly a champion for handling this sort of thread every single week. :muscle:

10 Likes

The Batman Adventures is a great series, so is The Long Halloween & The Dark Victory series.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I learn a lot from our community members. My knowledge of DC has literally doubled since I started last year!

10 Likes

I’m not particularly fond of any of those, but I won’t begrudge you for liking them. :wink:

8 Likes

Why is Jim your favorite? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The starting point for Batman is subjective, Mr. Knox!

10 Likes

Trial by fire.

8 Likes

What you did there. I see it. :eyes:

10 Likes

He seem so nice and Funny, also a great prankster and has Pam!:grinning:

7 Likes

Indeed. I would also say mine has as well. :joy:

Quick, Kelex buddy old pal… Add to our knowledge please and thank you. :0_kelex: :superman_hv_4:

@Kelex wisdom

10 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me. — Batman Begins

10 Likes

But I expect shameless Swamp Thing peddling from you! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

About time you arrived, Kelex.

9 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

8 Likes

Who ever @Alec.Holland is, he’s a awesome Moderator.:grinning:

9 Likes