OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Thank you, and these poofs are too adorable! :laughing:

7 Likes

If possible, Geoff John, Luke Wilson, Jack Nicholson, Val Kilmer, Jim Carrey, Applejack, Scott Peterson (DC editor).:smiley:

4 Likes

Kelex, old buddy, old pal. Say it isn’t so? What are your true thoughts on this matter? :thinking:

@Kelex wisdom

5 Likes

This is going to be a well deserved short office hours.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: I shall thank you all by reciting the Poem of Gratitude. All six thousand verses. — Starfire -Teen Titans

8 Likes

But… Cause you can’t, you won’t, and you don’t stop… :pleading_face:

8 Likes

:eyes: This is good to hear. And, uh…how much time you got? I can think of a more than a few artists and writers :nerd_face: ps @Mae MAAAaAEeeeE (did I do it?? ) made another bada55 playlist yesterday. Just sayin’… Gawd I :purple_heart: tattling on people for being awesome LOL

5 Likes

Right now I’m watching Batman Begins!:smiley:

4 Likes

We have the general “Suggestion Box” area, but I also very much enjoy brainstorming these sort of ideas here in Office Hours.

I will grease the wheels with an idea I’d like to launch at some point, when impending announcement strategies aren’t clogging up the works: An on-boarding video or slide click-thru for new members when they first enter the community. It wouldn’t be Kelex specific, more like a tour of the areas of the Community.

The Kelex tutorial is pretty darn customizable, though, and, somewhat unattractive interface aside, I think any functional additions could be pretty quickly integrated once budget is approved.

:disappointed: Oh, okay kicks rocks

All will be revealed soon™…:crystal_ball:

Your heart is enormous, and thank you for taking the time to share that. It was and remains my hope that OH is a resource for people to learn and grow with DCU. And for what it’s worth, I feel the same. I’m constantly learning and shaping my approach to this service based on my understanding of the members who express their hopes and dreams here.

Also, my best friend’s hero is MTM, and I now feel that a framed image of this mustachioed variant is in order. :handshake:

10 Likes

:fist:t3: trade and props to the DJ

6 Likes

giphy (1)

7 Likes

It’s like a beach ball- keep the important things afloat!

6 Likes

Applejack which of the Dark Knight Trilogy movie you like the best?:slightly_smiling_face: :batman:

4 Likes

Perhaps I am misinformed! You can blur stuff by clicking ye olde “gear” on the formatting bar:
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 7.07.47 PM

I have a couple additional options so ignore those, but the “blur spoiler” option is the function you’re looking for :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That is the absolute PERFECT gif for that track! To quote our fabulous @Razzzcat, “POINTS!” :laughing:

7 Likes

Urge to watch Dark Shadows…rising…

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You, lady, are a true artist.

8 Likes

BIG Points, @Mae . AJ won the dance portion of OH again, everyone! :trophy:

8 Likes

Hahahahaha even if it’s basically the same thing? :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

7 Likes