OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hello there Applejack! :wave: :sunglasses:

Hope that you have had another good week with all the happenings going on each day to day. :smiley:

Now, a few orders of business this edition of Office Hours. :face_with_monocle:

After another exceptional read through of our very own @HubCityQuestion’s Ask… The Question column, there are a few titles I humbly request thee to pass along to our fine digitization team to digitize please and thank you. :superman: :flash_hv_1: :grin:

Summary
  • Superman: The Man of Steel Annual #4 (1995)
  • Action Comics #441 (1974)
  • Action Comics #'s 464-466 (1976)
  • Action Comics #470 (1977)

Next order of business… :thinking:

Yesterday, I also saw I somehow managed to say “Just the Right Word” and the associated badge appeared! :astonished: :tada: :partying_face: :tada:

Was the word zombies? As I used that in a couple of posts yesterday as well… :zombie: :laughing:
Or, perhaps it was because I shared a post from one section in our vast community into another? I think in my sharing of posts before they might have been in the same section, so maybe that did not count as saying “just the right word.” :nerd_face:

I’m guessing since the next level is to share with 10 unique visitors when I say the right word again 9 other occasions will that same badge stack, say like our Daily Planet Editor badges, until we reach the next level, or is it automatic? :slightly_smiling_face:

And… Last order of business. :musical_score:

At first I thought perhaps the song I gave to thee in our “Give Another Community Member a Theme Song!” Thread here… But recalling your reaction was…

:flushed:

And we want and shall have none of that!

ajm08g quickly looks about for Kelex to start his recitation of Starfire’s Poem of Gratitude All 6000 verses for Applejack

So… How about this one instead? :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes