OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

two. Prince. comics.

7 Likes

The,…NEXT next werewolf

8 Likes

:rofl: I see what you did there! Seen the trailer for it before, now I definitely have to check that out.

For some reason I binge watched The Boys last week on prime and spent the following two day trying to process what I watched, so anything helps. :rofl:

3 Likes

But that take was a priest’s interpretation of the events- I won’t hang the “disease” hat on Romero’s zombies, but I always thought part of the eeriness there was that we didn’t know what caused the zombification. I guess I’m pulling in a lot of Resident Evil/28 Days Later influence.

5 Likes

ralphsix gets me :laughing:

8 Likes

Oh wow glad you asked!! Have you played Fall Guys yet? It’s so, so fun! I would start Last of Us 2 but I just don’t have the emotional energy to invest. How about you? Anything good?

5 Likes

ANOTHER celebrity appearance! :heart:

5 Likes

giphy

7 Likes

Not yet but hoping to real soon. I have been playing a lot of lego dc supervillans and revisiting Arkham Knight. Looking forward to the Avengers game though.

2 Likes

Ah! If you need something wholesome to follow that up with, I thought Baby Sitter’s Club on Netflix was quite charming without being cloying!

6 Likes

Applejack has liked all the posts! Quick! Start adding questions!

10 Likes

YOU EVIL MAN! :rofl:

10 Likes

Fun fact, I’m related to a celebrity. Mel Brooks is my stepmom’s cousin.

10 Likes

I knew it!

4 Likes

Um…I was on the same set as Tom Cruise once…

7 Likes

Well everyone, I think that’s where I call it- thank you all so much for the lovely conversations, recommendations, and questions that guide me in the ongoing quest to bring you all the DC goodness we can muster!

I hope you all have a wonderful night, week, and Labor Day- “see” you next week for more of the same, plus cute picture of @ashleywilbanks’ new puppy!

17 Likes

My mom was once serenaded by Weird Al :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

I have! Haven’t won a crown yet, but have been having a lot of fun with it. :smiley:

I’ve also been playing Final Fantasy XV for the first time, almost done with the main story – great stuff there. Hope to have it finished before Friday, when Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 and Marvel’s The Avengers come out. I’m definitely getting the former, probably will get the latter, even if some of the monitization is making me a little leery.

4 Likes

Okay, okay…

Um…Bobcat Goldthwaite ate in a restaurant I was working.

5 Likes

Thank you @Applejack I will definitely be noting your suggestions!!!

Good night:
tumblr_5b0628e48af408b450a6c09bae34df32_db134066_500

7 Likes