OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Who better to run a Penguin club?? :smiley: Can’t wait to see all the ways you celebrate our favorite entrepreneur :penguin:

Thanks for the rec, I’ll check it out :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:rofl: Thank you, a total stream of consciousness!

4 Likes

Stranger things have happened! Even if not properly bundled (A la ESPN/Hulu/Disney+), I think it’s reasonable to expect at least another deal for getting both :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You absolutely can!! :heart:

5 Likes

I had a similar, though more selfish idea, of using the 5 dollar off DC store thing and seeing just how many can stack and having a shopping spree. :laughing:

7 Likes

ThankYou! :hugs:

4 Likes

That is tempting… :thinking: I did get the one reward I was hoping to get. So I’m more than happy to share the love with my remaining points hehe :yum:

6 Likes

Hahaha, you know me, just jet-setting from exotic landscape to exotic landscape! It was a nice change of pace but I’m glad to be back :slight_smile:

I had never heard of this imprint, but looking at their titles and talent, I am shocked! I’ll have to dig around and see if I can find any scans of them :mag:

You’re always welcome to provide feedback, and the value of a community is to know the pulse and speak to what “the people” truly want. The level of impact the feedback can currently have is, candidly, somewhat low; choices are being made by a very large hand that, fortunately, still sees the value of a fan-to-brand connection.

I guess the final answer is that it depends on the nature of the feedback- if it’s intended for those ALL THE WAY AT THE TOP! it may not shake any leaves, but if it’s about something closer to home like the community interface or the way comics are presented on the platform, it’s worth contributing.

Gorge, gorg, gorgeous! :heart_eyes: I spy some little monsters that suit tonight’s conversation, as well :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Nice! I never got the chance, either I didn’t have enough points or when I did, it was already gone. stares at Harley Quinn statue wistfully :frowning:

7 Likes

I think that’s the one that broke everyone.

8 Likes

We have at least 3 months :slight_smile:

Erm, I’ve been re-watching Dexter (Never saw season 4 onward) but from people’s reaction to that information (I guess it doesn’t end well) I don’t think I’ll pay that forward.

I think I’ve mentioned this before so I apologize if it’s redundant, but Russian Doll was really the standout for me in terms of quarantine binging so far. And if you haven’t watched Palm Springs yet, that’s another very apt and profound flick for 2020! I’ve been giving Schitt’s Creek another shot and think I finally found my vibe with that.

Not sure if I nailed your taste but let me know what you end up checking out, even if it’s none of those!

The goal is to have more, more, MORE badges on the way! I’m taking a beat from designing and executing on them until I know our FINAL FORM, but we have not reached the end of badgie madoos.

11 Likes

The Harley Quinn statue was the most coveted prize when we did our live trivia in Chicago.

7 Likes

This Barnabas Collins guy sounds VERY important.

8 Likes

I really miss out on that!:frowning:

3 Likes

I don’t even like statues, and I wanted to get that thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Granted, it’s because I know someone who’s a die-hard Harley fan.)

4 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream:

3 Likes

What We Do In the Shadows MUST take inspiration from this, right?

3 Likes

It’s Tuesday night…I didn’t get any sleep last night and went straight to a 14 hour work shift (for one of my other jobs)…I came home exhausted…but can’t sleep until an item arrives…as I’m waiting I remember “OH!! Tonight was Office Hours!!” which is the best kind of surprise ever. I had a whole thread of DC goodness to readthrough, and it brought a smile to my face. Thanks!!
And to HCQ(because I suck at tagging and replying directly), you ROCKED that Chicago trivia event!

7 Likes

You won’t hear me complaining :bat:

6 Likes

Hope you get a goodnight sleep tonight, by the way I’ve alway enjoy reading your articles in the news.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes