OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Is “no more room in hell” really a disease…?

(There’s my Romero bias showing.)

The second movie is generally better (at least for the first half, before the studio tinkering kicks in) because it plays fast and loose with the Quentin and Angelique storylines. It really feels like its own thing rather than the CliffsNotes of the arcs the show. Granted, it would be far, far better if the excised half hour were reinstated.

4 Likes

I’m reminded of the Blade movies, which tried to give a scientific edge to just how vampirism works, relating it to a disease that affects how much plasma is in the blood or something to that effect.

5 Likes

Huh. Maybe she meant the next next werewolf.

6 Likes

@Applejack forgot to ask, have you stumbled across any new cool and interesting games lately (mobile or console) or given any oldies a second try?

2 Likes

This was absolutely, utterly, a work of ART! :art::star_struck::exploding_head: Painstakingly, lovingly crafted- worthy of a frame!
I also feel the need to apologize for any turns of phrases, images, gifs, or anecdotes I’ve shared far too many times :see_no_evil: I’m sure each time I repeated myself I thought I was being very fresh.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

What a fine assortment of songs Captain! :sunglasses: :+1:

One other thing did occur… :thinking:

When the conversation goes to a whisper… How say… When you’re done being in a whisper…

Oh… Nevermind Captain! :smile:
(I was going to ask how to get it back to normal but that’s what the < /small> meant wasn’t it? Earlier when I was playing I tried an assortment of things and the result made it seem after whispering that the mic was turned way up) :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

We’re pretty close to winding things down over in Rewards- there might be one last physical item, but that’s a whole other team that, because we’re not sharing offices right now, I’m not in on the conversations for :frowning_face: But we may have some other subscriber perks in the pipeline, so keep hope alive that another goodie may come your way outside the Rewards :slight_smile:

10 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

If there aren’t anymore physical rewards, I hope there’s at least enough 30-day subscriptions for me to be Daddy Warbucks to a bunch of community members

7 Likes

Heya mark, I did have a good vacation, thank you for asking! The best part was the actual driving trip. I went to the beach one day, but for the most part it was just nice to look at different walls for a few days ;p

From what I’ve heard of my production friends, there are some things starting up, just not in Los Angeles; for example, a friend of mine just went to New Mexico to start up a western, and apparently Canada is doing great for productions! I think as a culture we can start to see new content rolling out from current shoots in about 6-8 months, but your guess is as good as mine for when the lot will reopen.

10 Likes

That is BRILLIANT!!! The JLA nestled in his cape, the perfect recreation of the background- VERY well done!!

6 Likes

I think those are very reasonable hopes!

6 Likes

This is super validating of what we’re already putting out there, great to have this as a point of reference- thanks for putting it together!!

6 Likes

Thank you, Thank you Captain. :superman_hv_4:

Oh no apologies necessary Captain. It has been very interesting during my read through seeing what you come up with for each intro to Office Hours as well as the phrases, images, and gifs… It could even be a whole subsection of it’s own in your wiki. :joy:

@AlexanderKnox Just let me know about any inquiries for this subsection… :wink: :joy:

7 Likes
8 Likes

Heya batmanbill! I happened to answer this up above so if it’s okay, I’ll go ahead and copy/paste it here:

“We’re pretty close to winding things down over in Rewards- there might be one last physical item, but that’s a whole other team that, because we’re not sharing offices right now, I’m not in on the conversations for :frowning_face: But we may have some other subscriber perks in the pipeline, so keep hope alive that another goodie may come your way outside the Rewards :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I don’t know about another planned show, but for BizarroTV, we’ve heard nothing more about that. I am really, really crossing my fingers for its resurrection, because it felt like it was meant for me specifically :sob: Oh you know what, I think there was talk of an Adam Strange show for HBO Max, and a Green Lanter show as well - is that what you’re thinking of?

8 Likes

I feel like she could be bald and that sultry stare would still make her a stunner.

6 Likes

Excellent choice!

5 Likes

Hahahahaha AKNOX!!! You’re spoiling* Office Hours!!

Is there a modern age Rutger Hauer? Who has taken up his mantle?

The critters in Critters always make me laugh, they’re so weirdly adorable.

Final thought, Shout! Factory is a blessing upon us all.

*“Spoiling” in that, treating us too well kind of way

7 Likes