OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

That was perfect, I know exactly what you mean!

3 Likes

I’ll have to dig through my OED, I think it’s a short ‘e’ because of the two consonants and the ette was brought from French, hence the 4 character spelling.

:thinking:…I’ll do some research.

4 Likes

I love moments like this! That’s one of the many reasons I was trying to get you to watch Mrs. America, there are DC moments there ;p

5 Likes

Best saved for DMs. To your favorite local murderino…

5 Likes

:fist:t3: @Mae. Mae?? Please report to AJ’s office Mae.

3 Likes

Absolutely! I would also agree. More of a medium well-done for food by me and do share in your rare experiences. :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

You have quite the habit of this!! :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m glad I’m not outdated in using dude, because I use it for people and exclamation (cliffhanger of a show very often).

4 Likes

That can certainly be arranged! A curated Office Hours collaborative cornucopia of curious chords?

6 Likes

Playlists AND alliterations!

6 Likes

The office hours thread survived from the dark ages, for be for Community 2.0. Ain’t no pandemic goons break ya after surviving the great change over.

5 Likes

Hey, the upkeep on an invisible jet doesn’t pay for itself.

2 Likes

What? You mean saying dude or passing on Qs/personal discussion?

3 Likes

Passing on Q’s!

3 Likes

That’s kind, thank you. Hopefully not too worse for the wear.

4 Likes

Ever roll your eyes so hard you see your brain? I don’t want to do that to anyone. :laughing: Im SORRY :hugs:

4 Likes

I have added it to my list! But it’s so endlessly long… And Hulu has just added The L Word: Generation Q so my weekend is full.

3 Likes

All valid comments coming through, I will do nothing more than what I always do, which is spread the love :hugs:

I am now at the end of the night, friends! Looks like it’s winding down on your end, too :night_with_stars:

I know some answers took longer to answer tonight, so thank you for your patience. Hopefully this time next week will find us transitioning from absorbing and routing information to TAKING ACTION! :flexmentallo_dp:

If anyone wants to privately discuss the current issues directly, feel free to DM me and we can discover courses of action together- or if you want to argue the merits of 7+ Snyder Cut Topics :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you all very much for keeping us sharp, and honest, full of tunes and good humor :slight_smile: Until we meet again!

10 Likes

I’d like to remark that the kittens in chef hat count tonight so far is 6 And only one of the double K remarks came from me.

Just goes to show, ya can’t keep a great kabob down. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Is the Pop game gone or is there an issue? I keep getting an error when generating the code.

3 Likes