OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

You have a good night. You deserve it!

4 Likes

All I’m asking about is if this means that the initial DC comics from 1935 to some time in the Golden age were written for all ages but mainly kids ( Like the Harry Potter books for example ), or were they for all ages period. That’s it.

3 Likes

Wait, doesn’t that mean it was a bad kabob?

5 Likes

Thanks @Applejack. Goodnight all :purple_heart: Take Care.

3 Likes

Please direct this to the Rewards section if you don’t mind, MovieAddict! The team is tucked away in bed at this time and won’t be able to qualify this at the moment, unfortunately. I will drop a note to let them know the error message is popping up, though. (I can’t see the inventory, I receive regular reports.)

Ok, bye for real!

6 Likes

Thanks for your time as always, Captain! Be well!

5 Likes

Your answer, courtesy of Sinatra:

3 Likes

Are you kidding AJOH are now a DC universe institution. I think @DCDaily should do segment on AJOH.

7 Likes

I didn’t show up til 7 and the virtual kitten chef hats for tonight’s AJOH is six, bringing our…

NEW TOTAL = 13

4 Likes

Thanks as always AJ. Much appreciated.

Stay safe, dude.

4 Likes

Sad to hear no productions are in discussion :(. But will hope that is due to Covid and more will be discussed eventually.

4 Likes

Hello Applejack :woman_red_haired:,
Does Hector from DC Daily know I’m doing a Batman Beyond month at DC Animated club? Hope he gets to see it and like how I made it fun and interesting.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Funny you should mention this. I’ve been revisiting the show over the past few days because of this article:

Nifty retrospective. Thorough. WILL make you want to watch all six episodes again.

3 Likes

Dude, I swear I’m not trying to be a kissass in saying this, as brown nosing just isn’t in me, but sincere honesty always is.

You will always be #1 somehow, someway, somewhen and it will absolutely be for considerably longer than 48 hours, fellow Simpsons addict.

Congratulations on kicking smoking too! It’s a foul, disgusting, life-stealing, money-sucking habit that you’re better off without. Cigarette money is better spent on comics, kitties, toys and kitties. You know, things that last.

As a badass once said “Hail to the king, baby.”

thinks for a moment

“Hail to The Queen, baby!”

Yeah, that’s what my Inner Ash™ meant to say. Basically. :wink:

hoists his chainsaw in Her Honor

SN: “Shop smart, shop S-Mart!”

SN 2: “Snootchie bootchies!” :metal:

5 Likes

How many people can co-own a club?

11:28am 6/5/2020

2 Likes

Hi AJ,
I’m not sure where to ask/report this, but this story has a link towards the end that is supposed to go to Detective #235, but instead goes to Batman #235 which does not contain the referenced story. Unfortunately, Detective 235 isn’t on the service yet.

3 Likes

How many flags does a topic have to receive before the system automatically locks it?

2 Likes

Hello Applejack :cry:,
With DC Daily coming to the end, what’s going to become of DC Universe? How will we get our news beside the Watchtower? Will there be a new DC news show this fall with former DC Daily castmembers? Thankyou.

7 Likes

Building off that: is this indicative of the current direction of DC Universe? Less original shows, but a great way to read comics, watch animation, and kick it with a great community?

Also, will this have an effect on Q&A booking?

6 Likes

Yes, I hope you can address what this cancellation of DC Daily means for the service. The higher ups must know that we’ll have concerns about this action. I really came to love watching the show everyday! I’m really going to miss it. Will the podcast at least continue? :sob:

5 Likes