OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Excellent point!! Unless we make pate and then prob solved :laughing:
Let me just…
“Ew.” -Mae, 2020

6 Likes

I’m very bad at puzzles

2 Likes

We’re working on that- it was an oversight when we had to adapt our fulfillment strategy :frowning_face: But we are asking members to expect a confirmation within 2 weeks. If your tokens were subtracted, you have your game :slight_smile:

It’s CURRENTLY who has the highest amount. Hoarders prevail!

“What is the purpose of the leaderboards, then?” Great question!

The leaderboards just need to “catch up” with reality. YOU’RE LIVING IN THE PAST, LEADERBOARDS.
Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 7.30.47 PM

I’m afraid not, surprising people with new stuff is part of the fun of keeping members engaged. So yes, an intentional part of the experience :slight_smile:

6 Likes

/me resists the urge to share links to nsfw cannibalism podcasts…

3 Likes

What in the world is that? People eat human meat then talk about the experience?

4 Likes

That’s very much not in discussion. No productions are currently in discussion for DC Universe. We still do not have a clear timeline for getting anything up and running. In my time at DC Universe, I have never once heard a conversation about Metropolis coming to the service. I don’t mean to break hearts, but I want to be honest- maybe CW is kicking something around!

8 Likes

You know you’ve finally made it when people attribute two-letter non-words to you. I should probably start thinking about like, launching a line of headphones or something :thinking:

7 Likes

I think I speak for everyone here when I say “Ewwww!!!”

5 Likes

I’m imagine a full blown conversation using only dude ala Being John Malkovich
I suspect this is a regional thing, so I have a supplemental Q. My brain is telling me it’s too personal, though, so PASS.:facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

No, some of the episodes deal with historical instances of it, like the Shipwreck of the Medusa or Always Sunny…

3 Likes

Keep us posted on what your studies find!

4 Likes

I REALLY thought we would escape it this evening :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

There’s a long ‘e’ assigned to it. At that point I might as well call someone by their name, pffft.

5 Likes

Though I really hated the story where Wonder Woman waa working at Taco Whiz. Just wasn’t what I want from a superhero…

1 Like

I’ll take on of your playlists any day of the week- I’d be down to start a shared playlist on Spotify or something if you and @Razzzcat want!

5 Likes

Thanks. My heart isn’t broken – I always thought it sound stupid TBH – but it was the very first show rumored for the service WAY back and I wondered if it was officially dead.

3 Likes

Oh, yes! Great question. They are tucked away, whole as can be :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You’re welcome! I really appreciate the conversation you started in General, and shared it with our team :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That was a whole journey!! :rofl:

I like rare people and rare experiences, but not suppeer rare meat- does that count??

7 Likes

:drooling_face:

5 Likes