OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Let’s be best friends

5 Likes

Hold up. I just found out I’m blind. I use the community search all the time, but… WAIT.
Ah ha! It’s on my iPad but not on my phone. Noted. Thanx Applejack! :grin:

3 Likes

By the by, speaking of HBO Max and the Rewards section. I’m loving that bi-lighting purple, which is used in the HBO Max logo and the DCU Rewards tiles! Sorry, colors are kinda my thing, and it’s a considerably cool color! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

THERE SHE IS!

Oh my gosh I looooove this… Also, her outfit is :fire:!!

For tradesies, I’ve also got one where I can only identify one word, but :swoon:…

Thank you so much, I love this! It also has a little bit of an Indian vibe, I wonder where I’m getting that…

5 Likes

Pack it in boys, looks like I’m pushing the PS4 button

8 Likes

Feel free to remind me of it again next week :smiley:

3 Likes

MAE. YOU. MRS. AMERICA. YES.

5 Likes

Sorry, RF :frowning: If you want I can forward your message to her though, it will be more direct!

2 Likes

Cool, Thankyou so much!:grinning:

2 Likes

Sure thing! Just be sure to caveat that it’s still in early access to account for any “HEY, WHY IS THIS WEIRD?!” experiences :wink:

2 Likes

There is such a depth of features it’s almost intimidating!

3 Likes

No wonder you love BoP!

4 Likes

Oh my gorsch! Natalia Lafourcade is a true goddess, I lurve her!

This is such a… a… I don’t even have words:

(Fun Fact #548: I adore songs in Spanish and I know like three words…)

2 Likes

YES, YES, YES- I think Slowly is the only song I know by her, so excited to expand! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Looks like that’s the end of the line…Are we feeling good about wrapping it up and calling it a job well done today? :thinking:

6 Likes

I don’t even know how you’re still standing. Go do otherwise!

2 Likes

:smiley: Guess I just like it here, is all

4 Likes

Have a great evening Applejack and Thankyou so much for all your hard work to make this a great day! Bye.:cowboy_hat_face::racehorse: Riding off to the sunset.:sunrise:

2 Likes

Us, too! Hmmm…maybe that’s why I’m always tired. Too many late DCU parties.

2 Likes

This was an incredible day. I feel like I just hung out with friends all day. :tada: 'Twas fun, thanks for your work. GOOD NIGHT. :sleeping_bed:

4 Likes