OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Applejack, a warning: if you read this comment, you have to add DC Universe to PS4.

(That’s some Facebook-style posting there, no?)

8 Likes

LOOKIT THAT! I see the soul patch now, yaas! If little kitty times are asking, then I will definitely get some sleep, knowing that adorableness is in the world.

7 Likes

Lookit that little stormy cloud!!

7 Likes

A piece my heart wanted to retract that post after the beta-thing and Q&A so as not to give you migraine. You are forgiven, Captain. :hugs:

2 Likes

Oh, goodie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Tell me about it!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: I was so excited for you specifically, and RF too!

3 Likes

Moves up Mrs. America in her endless watchlist

5 Likes

It comes back to our relationships with our press partners, but I would love to see that happen!

4 Likes

Honestly, pretty low. Today I helped them set up their accounts and trained them through replying; they don’t spend much time personally in the forums, and are super busy in their day-to-day lives. We recommend with all talent that they turn off their DMs so they don’t accidentally mislead anyone.

4 Likes

From what I recall reading, HBO Max will have both classic and new Looney Tunes, just FYI!

6 Likes

It’s all about clicks; they’re a currency in today’s world. Once something is published exclusively on a site, that site is shared throughout the web-o-sphere. If those shares are pointing back to a source the majority of the world can’t see, it is a bad look.

8 Likes

Ouch! Ok, guess Amy won’t see my message.:fearful:
Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Literally
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Thankyou for the warning, hopefully they’ll still stay on boomerang for people like me who cant afford HBO Max. I’m lucky and thankful enough to get DC Universe. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

huehuheuheuheuhe

We’ve got him teed up for a Q&A in the next few weeks :smiley: Keep your eyes peeled!

With that in mind, I plan on prepping him for the granular nature of these questions that will most likely require a deep dive investigation of each issue; I know people are going to come at him with lists of requests, and he simply won’t be able to speak to all of them on the fly. But I’m trying to concoct a plan to make sure we are making good use of his time by asking bigger picture questions. He is aware of our print-to-digital requests. Much like Office Hours, I’m sure some of the questions will “hit” and he’ll be able to provide a meatier answer, but I will be setting some expectations around one-off requests. In the meantime, I trust you’ve submitted the Riddler golden age appearance request to our Print-To-Digital topic?

8 Likes

Get 'em ready, friend!

6 Likes

@Applejack For the Podcast tomorrow, am I allowed to discuss the info in the FAQ on the help page given that anyone can access it? For the rewards system

3 Likes

We’re already seeing tastes trend towards escapist content, celebrity news, and items that help us not think about the challenges we’re facing. I’m anticipating an experience much like the writer’s strike in 2007, where stories had to be finessed to accomodate a sudden and abrupt change to the creative infrastructure. Maybe not for the best…?

Based on conversations I’ve had with the bestie who is a bad@ass visual effects artist, I think we’re going to see much more grounded productions, strictly based on the way productions are going to have to re-open with entirely new circumstances in place. Some considerations are bringing the entire crew into a sort of… commune experience, where no one can leave until the shoot is over. Being tested almost every day, which can take up to 90 minutes. Food services being completely revamped and individualized, instead of buffet style. Shoot days will be shorter and therefore we may even see a return to something more like shooting on film, where efficiency is king. Long shots, two shots, not so much with the sweeping VFX.

I’m rambling.

9 Likes

Definitely understand :slight_smile: I think DC Daily would want the same, the challenges exist around putting out a show 5 days a week. But actual news shows do it so… what do I know :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Matt Berry, where are you from and take me there. I would have also taken :musical_note: I can’t be in love if it’s plastic/to live on my own just seems tragic :musical_note:

It’s been at least 5 years since I’ve seen this and I still know every word. Thank you, kind sir. Thank you.

3 Likes