OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

2 Likes

That’s the one!

2 Likes

YAAAY A question I can answer!!!

We’re right on the brink. Here’s where we’re at:

-We’ve pulled the data on everyone’s actual join date
-We’ve requested the cost scope for getting that change in place
-We’re waiting for approvals from finance

I’ve learned the finance approval stage is the most frustratingly slow, and I risk being incredibly annoying when I ask about it every single day. So I’m being patient in the face of all these changes. :sweat_smile: But we’re VERY close!

4 Likes

THAT’S why it sounds familiar! The Kurt Russel movie!

Well, there’s not much you can do to prevent my feeling hopelessly trapped in mortal danger right now, my dear AK.

3 Likes

Will the join dates take into account those of us who used to be monthly and then flipped over?

1 Like

Gasp! I just noticed mine says actually “Jul 18, '18”… What did you do, Applejack? WHAT DID YOU DOO? :grin:

2 Likes

Oh my, yes! Maybe a revisit is in order. I love Vincent Price and the old Hammer horror films - unrelated, I know, but still. Thanks for the reminder…

1 Like

See if you agree with me @Applejack: if anyone decides to do a big screen version of the Happy Days TV show, Diane Guerrero HAS to play Leather Tuscadero!

1 Like

I love those old horror films, probably some of the most binge-worthy films ever.

1 Like

Hahahaha! It’s been a long day.

1 Like

As long as everyone is okay, I can wait. And sorry I got a tad emotional about Ms. Bowlby. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the love for the Legends of Tomorrow Podcast, Kat from the pod here! Will def pass the shout out to Morgan and Amy.

6 Likes

It’s probably been a while since we’ve mentioned it, but DC Universe is a division of Warner Bros. called Warner Media. We license our comics from DC Entertainment and their publishing division. So we go to the folks who are in charge of DC Entertainment’s digital strategy.

5 Likes

Welcome, Kat! Join us!

2 Likes

HI! How’s it going?

Can you tell us, are there any new scripted series in the pipeline for DC Universe? I know we still have Stargirl, HQ and a new season of DP ( and I can’t remember if we’ve heard about A Titans season 3), but I’m wondering if there are any all new scripted shows in development for DCU on preference to HBO Max.

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy yourself.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome!

3 Likes

Going great! How’s it going with you?

1 Like

Well, I hope you’re in a good place to acquire more snacks, if needed. I have a little resource list I’m building in the Iceberg Lounge of different resources I’ve seen to help the work-from-home squirelliness; even if it’s just for me to use as a reference, I’m into it. There are some exercises and stuff in there. I’ve been thinking of setting a timer for once an hour to just make sure I’m getting up and walking around. Let’s stay in touch about tips/tricks :slight_smile:

1 Like