OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Now I’ll have to subscribe to the podcast, and I already have, hm let’s check, oh just 79 podcasts. Cool. But hey I love me some Legends shenanigans! :laughing:

3 Likes

Welcome to the best DC board there is, Kat!

3 Likes

I’ve actually been doing that at work all the time, but now it’s more important since staying quarantined means not moving a whole lot. And our stupid fleshy bodies need to move! :dancer:

2 Likes

This is now my favorite phrase!

2 Likes

Okay, here’s the thing about Batman '66 that I don’t know if I’ve ever really talked about. I ADORE the crossover with the Green Hornet episodes, because I’m a bonkers Bruce Lee fangirl. So by default, I really like those episodes. The stories BTS of that work, it’s just fascinating to watch knowing about each individual celebrity’s histories.

You’ll have to fight me on Eartha Kitt, that woman was born to play that role. But if she’s not considered a “guest”, well, why not go with Egghead, to call out our boy Vincent Price again?

I don’t think I have a deep enough memory bench to recall all the window cameos, so “favorite” could be rotated out with another viewing. Which puts me squarely back with my moment of fangirl adoration, Kato and Green Hornet. What about you? Any recs for spotting the best-of window cameos?

1 Like

Good phrase, but please don’t lok at me when you say it.

2 Likes

Legends shenanigans? Let’s just say I once christened Kat and her friends’ efforts as “a crazy mixed-up slumber party of a podcast.” :smiley:

3 Likes

I would bet that there will be some weird exceptions… hmmm… you know… if you have a moment, would you mind if I made a case study of you? I’ll look at our data pulls and see what yours says. I would just need to check your e-mail against the spreadsheet, if you’re okay with that.

1 Like

Ack SOLD!

3 Likes

Oh dang! There was so much data it got split into multiple sheets, and the devs tested one of them- guess they tested it on the live production site and you were one of the lucky ones!

2 Likes

Yes, of course…y’all sent me free stuff once, ya know!

1 Like

Yeah but I don’t like doing stuff without permission. After publicly asking for it in front of all our friends.

1 Like

I love that!!

2 Likes

calculates

Diane Guerrero - Reprising Leather Tuscadero - by way of Joan Jett…

IT TRACKS!!

2 Likes

I’m always happy to help.

1 Like

amazon prime has a ton of hammer films and a great doco on Hammer Films. flesh & Blood: the hammer heritage of horror.

1 Like

A WILD KAT APPEARS!

4 Likes

You’re right, Bruce Lee will always be cool! And Vincent Price could do no wrong. He got a lifetime pass for Abominable Dr. Phibes alone! As for my favorites, the two parter when the Penguin ran for mayor was awesome. And Burgess Meredith as the Penguin is someone who never disappointed. As for window cameo, I have to go with Ted Cassidy as Lurch since I’m a big Addams Family fan as well.

1 Like

Applejack, you shouldn’t mention cats around me, cause I am known to start sending people cat gifs.

1 Like

Best window cameo may have been Jerry Lewis “Holy human fly!”

1 Like