OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

@AppleJack

The thread I was talking about last Thursday is

https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/miscellaneous/hey-mods-i-got-an-idea-for

My two last entries.

1 Like

Don-el’s Thursday query: is DC Universe planning to be at Wizard World Chicago Comic Convention August 22-25 this year? If so, please provide updates between now and then is to what days and where we find you guys and all that.

3 Likes

Hello Applejack, I notice the comic section been updated a bit, now I can read without downloading! My questions is will you guys be bringing back Superman Adventures with all 66 issues soon? :slightly_smiling_face:
My other question is What will be coming and going in the month of April?

3 Likes

@reaganfan78

I have a partial answer to hold you over. The Series was most likely moved during The Comics Purge of January and probably has no plans to be re-added but applejack will post likely put a request in for you!

4 Likes

@reganfan68

Even though I consider this title, an ‘all age’ appropriate title and the corresponding TV series is often mentioned as a way to get acquainted with DC characters, it’s more cartoon drawn approach is considered by the Mods to be more suitable for children and won’t be coming back, until parental controls are available To limit children viewing to appropriate content.

Currently this app and service is for over 18 only. Hence the mature rating for the original content.

2 Likes

Thankyou Nathan and Turoksonofstone, thought I ask anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Applejack, as of this writing I’m watching Batman Returns, I thought of this before, not sure if I mention it, it would be fun for My DC profile to see how many times you watch the movies, shows and how many you posted. :slightly_smiling_face: What you think?

3 Likes

Turok, I’m not doubting you, but I have never seen that this was an adults only target app. Seems like there is plenty of material for the kids as well (Super Friends and most animated series, Superman shows, Superboy, Wonder Woman, Shazam, and so on). Just saying anything is possible. I still hope they decide to make an animated Wonder Woman series as well as Wonder Woman 77 animated films before long. Those would easily be all ages appropriate as well.

2 Likes

@movieaddict

In this thread

https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/miscellaneous/more-younger-girls-materia

Applejack says DC Universe would love to add material for younger girls, but is waiting to institute parental controls She also mentions the need for such control given the mature nature of the Original Content.

2 Likes

Also

https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001698688-Is-the-content-on-DC-Universe-appropriate-for-children-

States

The service ttself s not appropriate for children.

2 Likes

Correction

Says service not '‘intended’ for children.

2 Likes

For Thursday please pass on the word to DC we’re hoping Godzilla will be published by DC and be allowed to be part of the DC Universe for a while!!!

1 Like

Last year, we knew every show coming to DCU by Comic Con. Will we more or less know what 2020 will look like following comic con? Also is the plan still to begin releasing two episodes of two different series a week in 2020?

4 Likes

Adding onto @raegan’s idea, it would be cool to have badges or marks they show that we’ve read/watched the series. Maybe even a percentage of how far we are on TV series and comic runs.

4 Likes

Any chance of adding the rest of the Panic in the Sky storyline? Missing Superman:The Man of Steel #9&10, Superman #65&66, and probably Adventures of Superman #488&489 (but I didn’t check the last 2 yet).

2 Likes

Random question, so whenever an offical post is made by the mods and includes some sort of time reference, like when something will begin. I.e. “Superman’s Aliens bracket will launch Tuesday, March 19th at 10am.”

…is it safe to assume you all will always mean P.S.T.?

I’m on the East coast and obviously 3 hours behind so sometimes trying to come on here at the right time gets confusing and I can’t tell if I’ve missed whatever the event or posting is or if I’m right on time lol. Like I can’t find the brackets at the moment for Superman’s aliens so idk if you all are just running behind or if really I should be hopping back on at 1pm. Hopefully that made sense :D. Thanks Applejack!!! You da best!

2 Likes

Hey AppleJack, hope you are having a fine week. My question is when will this service be available for other countries around the world to use? I know so many people who live overseas and would live to be able to aces this wonderful app.

4 Likes

Hi Applejack, anytime I read the end of the comic book from few years ago, I see a ads for DC heroes/ Looney Tunes (Strange but cool style) crossover, can you guys please add them? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Any explanation why season 2 episode 1 of Wonder Woman is in widescreen and seemingly not HD as opposed to the rest of the series? Any chance of adding the widescreen and 4:3 version of each episode?

3 Likes

How old do you have to be to pitch a story or art to dc?
How do you pitch something?

3 Likes